Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He almost lost Everton the game today when he came on. Another in the recent boom of English CBs that are hyped because they can pass the ball along the floor without panicking.

Is he actually good with the ball though. Hoofs it a lot whenever I see him 

On 22/12/2019 at 15:23, VillaChris said:

Fred played about two good games in 18 months and suddenly pundits seem to be labelling him as top class.

He is rubbish.

He's not all that bad. People going on like McGinn would be a massive upgrade when he wouldn't be at all.

Ultimately Fred is tarred by his transfer fee, it was absolutely ridiculous for such an average player.

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not the first time I've brought him up but Leno is an absolutely disgusting keeper.

He is probably the worst Premier League goalkeeper ever, he might be good on the ball but yeah a shit keeper

I saw a lot of Leno at Leverkusen. He was o.k without ever hitting that world class bracket that Neuer and Ter Stegan did.

I actually think he's been o.k at Arsenal. Behind a useless back 4 and general defensive structure. He's good on one on ones and for example pretty much won Arsenal a point at Norwich recently with some outstanding saves late on.

Shocking error today though.

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Leno makes mistakes that decent goalkeepers dont make. absolute calamity

he fits in at Arsenal

So was Cech when he moved there.

On the Arsenal forum lots have him as their player of the season so far (maybe not that hard) and from what I've seen this season I wouldn't disagree.

Had the pleasure of watching Jesse Lingard play yesterday. He's the very definition of a 'nothing player', he is literally stealing a living. I read he has no goals or assists in the past 12 months as well. How he gets near the England squad is beyond me, he wouldn't even get into the Crystal Palace team. 

Quite surprised to see the hammering of Leno - I think he’s a decent keeper who is only getting better (most others seem to be going the other way :D). 

Completely agree with Lingard though. Him being anywhere near a Man Utd team shows how far they’ve fallen. 

• Like 1

Â