Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

9 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Luiz has 5 goals, 5 assists from deeper and not as an attacking midfielder. It's not a good comparison.

Paqueta hasn't been used as an attacking midfielder that much. He's often been playing as an 8 and to be honest when you factor in his defensive contributions I think that role suits him more than being an out and out attacking midfielder as he's a bit of an all-rounder. Think he's a good player that isn't hugely suited to the way they've often been playing.

• Like 1

He has 40 caps for Brazil with 8 goals, so I don't think he deserves to be in the thread as a rubbish player. He's clearly not, but he's playing in a struggling west ham team. Luiz I think is better player has 9 caps 0 goals 

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

He has 40 caps for Brazil with 8 goals, so I don't think he deserves to be in the thread as a rubbish player. He's clearly not, but he's playing in a struggling west ham team. Luiz I think is better player has 9 caps 0 goals 

Richarlison has 42 caps and Fred won 39

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, villan95 said:

Jairo Riedewald

Put in one of the worst performances I've ever seen when he came off the bench at VP a year or two back, very funny how bad he was. Bizarre that they haven't moved on him on really. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Put in one of the worst performances I've ever seen when he came off the bench at VP a year or two back, very funny how bad he was. Bizarre that they haven't moved on him on really. 

According to wiki he's been there 6 years and only played 70 odd matches!

Edit - transfermarkt has it as 88 apps but still not much better 

Edited by villan95
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Moise Kean.

Complete non entity of a footballer. Just nothing. Just meh. Not good at anything. Impacts games less than Hogan.

Its grand though as Zaniolo career goal is to play with him at club level

Neto. Foderingham. Sanchez. Raya. Steele.

Without getting too yer da. Football has changed. The better sides will always dominate the ball. Play out from the back. Retain possession and break the lines.

This is how to be successful.

....but do you remember when goalkeepers made saves and stopped trying to get their own players legs snapped in half?

Edited by rodders0223

• 2 weeks later...

Not going to pretend to be a student of his career but Mat Ryan flapped at *everything* last night. Doubt we'd have put so many aerial balls into the box with any other keeper, but why not keep trying it when he seems to have no command of his area? 

Definite weak link in Alkmaar's team IMO. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Not going to pretend to be a student of his career but Mat Ryan flapped at *everything* last night. Doubt we'd have put so many aerial balls into the box with any other keeper, but why not keep trying it when he seems to have no command of his area? 

Definite weak link in Alkmaar's team IMO. 

People were saying he would be our perfect back up keeper

Keeper i never really rated

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Â