Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Luis Diaz.

For every one good thing there's 100 bad.

He is talented but incredibly raw which is weird to say for a 27 year old

3 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Laughable Stevie wanted us to help Liverpooh to overload Joe Gomez, can't defend can't pass either

He had three good games in January and people were claiming he should be in the England squad.😂

5 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Laughable Stevie wanted us to help Liverpooh to overload Joe Gomez, can't defend can't pass either

But in Stevie G land is better than Mings 😂😂😂

As I've said before aside from running around endlessly (and seemingly always being three yards offside in attacks) what does Nunez actually do in the big games? Another sitter he missed today and he should've done better in the first half when he got away from their young CB.

Mediocre passer aswell, I'm still not quite seeing it and he's been here two years now.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

So Diaz, Nunez and Gakpo are all shite?

Mad how Liverpool are second in the league and have scored 72 goals so far this season, considering that. 

Diaz has 8, nunez 11 and Gakpo 6

Liverpool have a good attacking unit obviously capped off by salah but as individuals I'd agree nunez was a terrible bit of business for £80m,hes a huge bust at that price and Diaz is a greedy greedy ****

When you throw in jota has 9 goals they could end the season with 4 players in double figures, that's good going 

34 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Mad how Liverpool are second in the league and have scored 72 goals so far this season, considering that. 

Not same quality of the last Liverpool attack. Gakpo has 6 in 29 thats poor in the league if ask me

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not same quality of the last Liverpool attack. Gakpo has 6 in 29 thats poor in the league if ask me

Their attacking line-ups now are not as good as peak Salah-Firmino-Mane I agree. But what they have now is much better strength in depth. 

These are good players. If they were all rubbish, they wouldn't be second in the league having only lost twice in the league this season. 

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Their attacking line-ups now are not as good as peak Salah-Firmino-Mane I agree. But what they have now is much better strength in depth. 

These are good players. If they were all rubbish, they wouldn't be second in the league having only lost twice in the league this season. 

I dont think that Nunez and Diaz are that good players for me but they are both athletic and manic in the way they play that they will always get a couple of chances and are effective. They fit into Liverpool style but I dont think they would get a game for a team with a different style for example

Jota is the player they are missing the most from the attack

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Do nunez and diaz start for another top 5 club? I think Diaz probably for us and nunez plugs a gap at Arsenal and Spurs but neither are star players 

Then factor in £80m and £50m

They're not "rubbish" but neither have been great signings 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Gakpo's only scored 6 league goals so very average for the minutes he's played. Nunez 11.

Diaz is good for sure but flatters to deceive in final third sometimes.

Liverpool's best attacker after Salah is comfortably Diogo Jota. Been injured for over two months now and still outscored Gakpo.

On 07/04/2024 at 17:36, VillaChris said:

As I've said before aside from running around endlessly (and seemingly always being three yards offside in attacks) what does Nunez actually do in the big games? Another sitter he missed today and he should've done better in the first half when he got away from their young CB.

Mediocre passer aswell, I'm still not quite seeing it and he's been here two years now.

The front three are nowhere near as good as the one with Mane and Firminho..Nunez gets into the goal scoring positions  frequently but he's a poor finisher. Could still come good though as he's strong, good pace and is a handful to mark 

• Like 1

Eric Dier

And that's after what I just read. 

Apparantly he's in his prime, playing the best football of his career and should be in the England squad. 

He's been that amazing this season that he's played a grand total of 10 games at Bayern 😂😂

What a bell end. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Eric Dier

And that's after what I just read. 

Apparantly he's in his prime, playing the best football of his career and should be in the England squad. 

He's been that amazing this season that he's played a grand total of 10 games at Bayern 😂😂

What a bell end. 

He’s not a good player, but 10 games since signing in Jan isn’t the worst 

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

He’s not a good player, but 10 games since signing in Jan isn’t the worst 

Surprised he's played that many tbh, he should be 4th choice there 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Surprised he's played that many tbh, he should be 4th choice there 

Upamecano is having a Harry Maguire run of form and will probably sell Kim soon as he hasnt settled

Â