GENTLEMAN

It's a bit of an own goal because the game is absolutely fantastic.

Loaded all the kits, managers, emblems, team names and competition badges for the PL last night in about 30 minutes. Annoying there is no option file but it's pretty easy to load the kit.  Just have to select the kit you want to load and voila. The guy who did the kits (Glen from PesWorld) has done a great job with getting Villa's collar right for the away kit. Kits look superb.

Do they work online or is it just offline? 

When you play online you can see the kits but the other person can't.

Really?! That's great to hear. So I can see all the emblems and team names online too? 

Just been emailed by Amazon, they've refunded a few quid off the pre order price today, bonus. Hoping to get a good session on it tonight, had a few blasts yesterday, very enjoyable, having to break some serious fifa habits though. Something really enjoyable about knocking it around though, playing it between defenders and that.

Oh and if you create your own fluid formations be careful, mine ended up going from 4-5-1 to 4-6-0 to 2-0-8 pretty quick mid game, might need some tweaking!

The game play is superb but I can't start a Master League until the teams are updated. It's shocking really.

I'm also worried that I'm spending hours changing names when some one will release an edit file the moment after I'm done...

Any way the game play...

It's a joy to play after playing Fifa for years. Fifa online is fine but against the AI on World Class it's a joyless experience since the introduction of tactical defending. Having to be patient and keep your teams shape to regain possession. Watching teams of all shapes and sizes keep the ball for fun. Once you do get the ball it's a case of possession football like Paul Lambert's Villa after his trip to watch Bayern train. Side to side going no where, the opposition blocking every through ball and shot. On professional is better but you start winning 8-0 every game.

On PES16 you can press and close down. Win the ball in midfield and launch a one through ball counter attack. It's a beautiful thing.

Just been emailed by Amazon, they've refunded a few quid off the pre order price today, bonus. Hoping to get a good session on it tonight, had a few blasts yesterday, very enjoyable, having to break some serious fifa habits though. Something really enjoyable about knocking it around though, playing it between defenders and that.

Oh and if you create your own fluid formations be careful, mine ended up going from 4-5-1 to 4-6-0 to 2-0-8 pretty quick mid game, might need some tweaking!

How do the fluid formations work?

How do the fluid formations work?

I'm not entirely sure how I got to it to be honest mate, was one of the team management options, something like formation with ball and without ball, I was shifting the players about by holding X and moving them round the management screen. Will have another look tomorrow and get back to you, haven't give it as much time as I would have liked really yet

Not feeling this game at all. The passing is lovely but the goalkeepers are horrific. Moving back to FIFA when it comes out I think.

I've only found that with the very low level keepers, and it's been maybe one or two howlers but nothing out of the ordinary

Â