GENTLEMAN

Yeah I get that. I meant you have to sign a new manager in order to change your formation. That's a bit annoying, especially early on when your options for new managers are very limited

Couple of things for you myClub players.

If you have the scouts - 

LWF + 185cm and taller + Spanish league - That's an apparent combination for Ronaldo. Many people have had it.

I think RWF + Over 30 + League Europe (Other) - Is apparently Robben. Also get rid of Over 30 and put in N/S American and Hulk has been popping up.

Also if you feel the need to really embrace the mode....I perhaps have done so a little too much, I have a blog post with some info.
http://ultimatebuilds.blogspot.com.tr/2015/09/pes-2016-how-to-start-myclub-with-bang.html

I really like the game, offline that is. Online it's turned into a frenzy resembling FIFA. It's still fun, just not good....

• Like 2

I've only played about 5 games on myclub and 3 of them I've kept a clean sheet.

And I'm not good at defending whatsoever!

maybe you've just been unlucky?

The keepers do seem to be quite shit though. But I'm guessing if we've only started myclub, then most teams won't have very good keepers

I've only played about 5 games on myclub and 3 of them I've kept a clean sheet.

And I'm not good at defending whatsoever!

maybe you've just been unlucky?

The keepers do seem to be quite shit though. But I'm guessing if we've only started myclub, then most teams won't have very good keepers

Not sure tbh there seems to be alot of it going on if you read the pes forums etc, think your lucky with the 0s lol.

Theres a big update coming end of this month apparently

Oh no doubt I had a huge slice of luck. I literally can't defend for shit. It's always my weakness on football games.

I've tried to take Jono's advice on this and just leave my defenders alone. I chase the ball with my midfielders and leave my defenders to just do it themselves. Seems to work to an extent.

I didn't understand scouting at first. Thought you just used one and got whatever it gave you. Didn't realise you could combine them Whoops!

Combining doesn't always produce the best results so I've been keeping position, age, height, good leagues/nationalities. other europe and some key skills like place kicking and lofted pass and then spinning the rest individually.
As yet nobody has worked out how useful the skill cards are, or how to combine them with the best results.

Also if you're doing a little mission to get your Team Spirit high you can be boring and alternate between cups, just don't come out of the competition menu. That way you can go way over your allotted scouts. eg - I had 75 scouts but only 55 scout slots unlocked.

I do the the first round of the novice and team spirit cup as I can score loads and just put the controller down.

Oh and if anyone is on the Xbox and doesn't have the Villa kit I can post what I used as my kits (makes it easier), looks brilliant.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

Oh no doubt I had a huge slice of luck. I literally can't defend for shit. It's always my weakness on football games.

I've tried to take Jono's advice on this and just leave my defenders alone. I chase the ball with my midfielders and leave my defenders to just do it themselves. Seems to work to an extent.

Defending is tough on this one. Man marking is so important especially if they're a spammer which so many people are, Konami really need to fix that. GK's are definitely broken but as team spirit increases they definitely improve a massive amount.

I try not to use my cb's too, it does work. I recently moved to 3 at the back and Sousa as a manager, it's working well enough and I'm not conceding that many. 

• Like 1

Couple of things for you myClub players.

If you have the scouts - 

LWF + 185cm and taller + Spanish league - That's an apparent combination for Ronaldo. Many people have had it.

I think RWF + Over 30 + League Europe (Other) - Is apparently Robben. Also get rid of Over 30 and put in N/S American and Hulk has been popping up.

Also if you feel the need to really embrace the mode....I perhaps have done so a little too much, I have a blog post with some info.
http://ultimatebuilds.blogspot.com.tr/2015/09/pes-2016-how-to-start-myclub-with-bang.html

I really like the game, offline that is. Online it's turned into a frenzy resembling FIFA. It's still fun, just not good....

That blog post has terrified me :crylaugh:

• Like 1

If I sign a player on myclub, what determines what level I get him at?

Some of the players I've signed are automatically at Level 30 which, as I understand it, means they are as good as their rating suggests (i.e. a level 1 Messi is nowhere near as good as the 95 rating or whatever it is he has represents. Once he gets to level 30 then he'll be 95 good)

Some of the players I've signed, however, are level 1. So I got Llorente but he's been a bit crap. Got him up to Level 14 now so he's getting better. but why was he level 1 but other players I've signed been already Level 30?

Also, if I release a player, do I get money for them? So if I trained up a player to be decent and sold him, do I see a financial benefit?

I'm enjoying myclub, I'm just so unsure of how it all works! 

If I sign a player on myclub, what determines what level I get him at?

Some of the players I've signed are automatically at Level 30 which, as I understand it, means they are as good as their rating suggests (i.e. a level 1 Messi is nowhere near as good as the 95 rating or whatever it is he has represents. Once he gets to level 30 then he'll be 95 good)

Some of the players I've signed, however, are level 1. So I got Llorente but he's been a bit crap. Got him up to Level 14 now so he's getting better. but why was he level 1 but other players I've signed been already Level 30?

Also, if I release a player, do I get money for them? So if I trained up a player to be decent and sold him, do I see a financial benefit?

I'm enjoying myclub, I'm just so unsure of how it all works! 

Players signed with a top agent start at level 30 and can be ranked upto level 50. Players signed from free agent start at level 1 and have to be ranked upto level 30 to reach their true stats and can also rank upto level 50.

When you go to release a player it tells you how much Gp you will get, the most you would get for the top players would be less than 2000 Gp and the least you get is 170 Gp

• Like 1

Â