GENTLEMAN

I've ordered this one too.  The first time I have ordered a PES since next gen consoles.  I used to love this series back in the day and with the news that they are back doing what they do best I can't wait to play it.  I've enjoyed FIFA, but it has never held the same affection that I had for the old PES games.  Looking forward to being back home.

**** Konami...

Benteke, Delph, Weimann, Bent etc are all still at Villa and none of the new signings are in the squad. Went on their twitter and it looks like being 2-4 weeks before the update happens. And they wonder why they'll never have a chance of beating FIFA.. :angry:

Ahhhh it's just not worth the better gameplay IMO... FIFA 16 was an improvement IMO and where this is better in terms of passing, there's just too much that is unforgivable.

Grealish is rated 63, Nzog is 80, Vlaar 81 :crylaugh:, Gil 72. Seriously, as a Villa fan this game is unplayable right now if you wanted to play online as Villa or basically use the team in any way whatsoever. Bacuna is the only starting defender actually on our team on the game, you'd have to use Kozak on his own up front, Westwood and Sanchez are the only CMs because Delph and **** Cleverley (who left in May) are still there.

Not to mention that some of the faces on the Villa team are an absolute joke and you'd be guessing all day if someone asked which player was which.

It's like they've just changed the gameplay and just added it onto last years game.

Edited by villarule123

Ahhhh it's just not worth the better gameplay IMO... FIFA 16 was an improvement IMO and where this is better in terms of passing, there's just too much that is unforgivable.

Grealish is rated 63, Nzog is 80, Vlaar 81 :crylaugh:, Gil 72. Seriously, as a Villa fan this game is unplayable right now if you wanted to play online as Villa or basically use the team in any way whatsoever. Bacuna is the only starting defender actually on our team on the game, you'd have to use Kozak on his own up front, Westwood and Sanchez are the only CMs because Delph and **** Cleverley (who left in May) are still there.

Not to mention that some of the faces on the Villa team are an absolute joke and you'd be guessing all day if someone asked which player was which.

It's like they've just changed the gameplay and just added it onto last years game.

Isn't this what the edit mode is for? PES rating have always been ridiculous for a lot of players.

They've basically kept the ratings the same as last year. That is until the update comes in.  On the faces when PES get it's right they get it so spot on that it looks like real life. When they get it wrong oh boy do they get it wrong.  It's a shame they don't have the same money behind them that EA do because with the fox engine their graphics would be unreal.  Adam Bhatti from Konami said that for PES they only used about 60% of Fox Engine's capabilities.

Managed one game.  Apart from the squads not being up to date (poor work Konami) the game plays really well. I think they've changed the colouring as the game seems less washed out. 

Kits are here for anyone that needs them. Very easy to upload kits if you follow the instructions (check youtube video).

http://www.pesworld.co.uk/2015/09/pes-world-pes-2016-premier-league-pack.html

Loaded all the kits, managers, emblems, team names and competition badges for the PL last night in about 30 minutes. Annoying there is no option file but it's pretty easy to load the kit.  Just have to select the kit you want to load and voila. The guy who did the kits (Glen from PesWorld) has done a great job with getting Villa's collar right for the away kit. Kits look superb.

Loaded all the kits, managers, emblems, team names and competition badges for the PL last night in about 30 minutes. Annoying there is no option file but it's pretty easy to load the kit.  Just have to select the kit you want to load and voila. The guy who did the kits (Glen from PesWorld) has done a great job with getting Villa's collar right for the away kit. Kits look superb.

Do they work online or is it just offline? 

Sounds like it will all be fixed with the roster update next week.

It is strange though. To me the roster update would be the easiest thing. Surely it's just moving names from one list into another?

It's a bit of an own goal because the game is absolutely fantastic.

Do they work online or is it just offline? 

When you play online you can see the kits but the other person can't.

Â