GENTLEMAN

So the roster update is out....but only up to a certain date in August with big transfers like Martial to Man U not on there. Nice Konami, nice.

I really don't understand this.

Maybe my layman mind can't handle it. But surely a roster update is just moving names from one list into another. It doesn't seem like a big job to me, at all. I'm surprised they don't have it all automatic.

This is an insulting to any one splashing out for the game really. There are groups of members on fan forums offering to update the data for free, but Konami obviously aren't interested.

It isn't a big job is it?

In my opinion they are purposely trying to keep people playing and spending on My Club by keeping the Master League mode out of date.

• Like 1

Official PES tweeted yesterday 'Fully updated rosters, it's Master League time'.

And now they're saying 'we are aware of missing transfers, we apologise for inconvenience and we are looking into it'.

Lol.

As if they didn't know...

• Like 1

So the roster update is out....but only up to a certain date in August with big transfers like Martial to Man U not on there. Nice Konami, nice.

How **** shite are this company? Ridiculous, they **** up MGS 5 and they're **** absolutely simply things like the 'roster' up. 

I really don't understand this.

Maybe my layman mind can't handle it. But surely a roster update is just moving names from one list into another. It doesn't seem like a big job to me, at all. I'm surprised they don't have it all automatic.

Very simple database operation, it's pathetic. 

This is PES. And just to clarify...

We all know that it's an Exhibition not a Friendly.

It's clearly a Dash and not a Sprint.

Obviously a Lofted Pass and not a Cross and most definitely Rosters and not Squads!

Fifa own the rights to the English dictionary I'm afraid.

I've had 10 games in the online season mode and played against Real Madrid in 9 of them. The games fine but **** everyone playing it! :)

Master League here I come.

I don't know if they even bother with match making?

I said in this thread earlier, I started playing with Villa for the lolz and my first 3 games were against Man City, Real Madrid and Juventus (I think, from memory. They were elite teams anyway!)

I think you just have to suck it up and be someone amazing

This is PES. And just to clarify...

We all know that it's an Exhibition not a Friendly.

It's clearly a Dash and not a Sprint.

Obviously a Lofted Pass and not a Cross and most definitely Rosters and not Squads!

Fifa own the rights to the English dictionary I'm afraid.

The terrible football terminology is part of the charm.  I love 'applying for negotiations' when I want to buy a player.

This is pissing me off online. Maybe it's just  because I'm shit :)

My players just seem slow. One touch passing is so hard to do, my players always seem to take an extra touch. 

And if the opposition play a through ball to a striker then they're gone, I'll never catch them even if I'm only a yard behind.

But when I play a through ball to Walcott or Sanchez they always catch up and tackle me.

Frustrating.

• Like 1

Ye it's a mess online, defenders are dumb, keepers are shit and nearly every game has button lag. I was playing 2v2s last night with a few friends and I was testing out how over powered the through balls were, I was basically just holding L1 and triangle in my own half without directing it and more often than not I'd play a wonder ball with my centre back leading to my striker being clean through, it's bollox and I cba with it unless they sort it.

• Like 1

This is pissing me off online. Maybe it's just  because I'm shit [emoji4]

My players just seem slow. One touch passing is so hard to do, my players always seem to take an extra touch. 

And if the opposition play a through ball to a striker then they're gone, I'll never catch them even if I'm only a yard behind.

But when I play a through ball to Walcott or Sanchez they always catch up and tackle me.

Frustrating.

Its just shit online tbh, i dont understanf why. The button lag is why you cant do 1 touch sometimes.

Im going to start a ML with villa now the teams updated, single player gameplay is miles better but gets easy after awhile

Yep that's it, button lag. 

I used to get it on FIFA a couple of years ago when I had my PS3 on wifi instead of wired. When I wired it up it disappeared.

It's so frustrating, I play a ball inside, see Walcott making a run, press through ball to set him on his way, and Ozil takes a touch and gets tackled, whereas a first time ball would have been an easy through ball.

I don't mind losing (well, I do, but I can accept it) but it's so annoying when you know you'd be playing better if it wasn't for that lag.

Might stick to master league for a while

• Like 1

After playing both demos I couldn't choose between the two games, so I got both. 

Having spent some time on it I'm afraid the pes bubble has burst.

the game is flawed, it's broke, there are no fouls, atleast 10 goals most games and the keepers are shite...

dont even get me started on the online  aspect, matchmaking is flawed, the big teams are ridiculously strong... 

And then Konami pull the update stunt, they're so small time it's unreal... Ea sports make them look like amateurs when it comes to support

After playing both demos I couldn't choose between the two games, so I got both. 

Having spent some time on it I'm afraid the pes bubble has burst.

the game is flawed, it's broke, there are no fouls, atleast 10 goals most games and the keepers are shite...

dont even get me started on the online  aspect, matchmaking is flawed, the big teams are ridiculously strong... 

And then Konami pull the update stunt, they're so small time it's unreal... Ea sports make them look like amateurs when it comes to support

PES single player shits all over fifa single player though having played both.

For an overall game though im afraid FIFA wins and this is coming from a die hard pro evo man.

The support is an absolute joke

Â