GENTLEMAN

Sounds like PR speak for, "We are having significant problems/We are not willing to put adequate resources into porting this to PC." Bare minimum the PC version should perform on par with next-gen.  

Edited by flamingsombrero
  • Like 1

Sounds like PR speak for, "We are having significant problems/We are not willing to put adequate resources into porting this to PC." Bare minimum the PC version should perform on par with next-gen.  

This is Fox Engine as well. Konami cutting corners doesn't sound like anything new.

Indeed. Hearing that it'll NOT be at least on par with PS4 and One is saddening. They either ran into some engine issues or simply aren't willing to invest in PC. That puts me right off PES16. Pitty, since it looks like it's playing nice on the latest consoles at least.

I tried it and didn't like it. Think i'm too stuck in my FIFA ways... 

FIFA 15 was the last straw for me with FIFA.

It's shit.

Yeah it was the worst to be fair. 

I can't get used to the PES buttons, and I haven't given it enough time to understand how the mechanics work.... ie, do you tap or hold run on PES?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've gone for the same place... £28.95 with previous reward points used.

Hopefully the defending is a lot better this time around as the last one's spoiled the game for me. The one thing FIFA wins when he comes to gameplay.

Â