GENTLEMAN

Looking good, personally my main wants this year are proper level caps on teams in Myclub so if I want to use a level 2 team then there is maximum rating of 75 for all players at that level as Myclub was basically ruined this year by ppl having super teams at level 2 and a bench full of 50 odd rated players. I'd also like decent 2v2 options not just the half arsed version in the 11v11 lobbies.

Really looking forward to see and play their next step in the series, I thought 2015 had its problems but it was twice the game FIFA was (from a purists perspective) and the MyClub mode was far superior to UT.

The nicest thing about it is the better player could win games and there was no huge advantage to AI abuse.

The gamers are nicer, the football is more realistic, offline is fun and MyClub rewards good play and progression, basically everything FIFA ignores, I really hope PES releases a great game, I'll always buy the best football game but I don't want to give any money to those greedy EA sods.

• Like 1

Really looking forward to see and play their next step in the series, I thought 2015 had its problems but it was twice the game FIFA was (from a purists perspective) and the MyClub mode was far superior to UT.

The nicest thing about it is the better player could win games and there was no huge advantage to AI abuse.

The gamers are nicer, the football is more realistic, offline is fun and MyClub rewards good play and progression, basically everything FIFA ignores, I really hope PES releases a great game, I'll always buy the best football game but I don't want to give any money to those greedy EA sods.

Definatley true about the better gamers, dont seem get rage quit on there. I had a guy message me apologising for being disconnected lol

Started a new master league with Derby with master league players.  Loaned Okore, Robertson, Sissoko, Keita, Sinclair, Gil, Kane, Beraniho and some random CB.

It's just so much more fun than FIFA.  I am hoping PES16 goes a step further and truly becomes the people choice again.

Edited by omariqy
  • Like 1

Any chance they'll have a UEFA 2016 game mode in this? They have the UEFA rights to Champions League and Europa and Super Cup, so it's not beyond the realms. I'd really like to see it. I don't think they've ever done it. FIFA did a version one year through DLC which was an absolute shit show.

Yep, EA don't even need to change much and it will sell millions. As long as you can buy packs on ultimate team, that's all that matters. I know loads of people willing to drop £200 on the first day on packs. Madness.

If you think Fifa has problems, then you will hate PES. PES struggles a lot with online gameplay. The way matches are organized are insane. They really need to fix their connections and revamp their online match making. 

If you think Fifa has problems, then you will hate PES. PES struggles a lot with online gameplay. The way matches are organized are insane. They really need to fix their connections and revamp their online match making.

Struggling to find a game as we speak

Â