Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange.  You would think the club captain would be involved in the kit launch.

I agree, can't get my head around this one, especially considering Benteke, who looks the more likely to be leaving, is involved in the pictures!

Edited by Chap of Steel

I'm guessing they've dragged Jim White in to host the kit launch due to yellow being a theme this coming season. He'll no doubt have his deadline day tie on.

Bad Villa, wrong deadline day presenter. Should have got Natalie Sawyer in a tight yellow dress.

• Like 3

I think with all the media shite ongoing it's wise that he's not at the kit launch. It's just common sense, it would be a distraction.

I'm pretty confident he is staying but wouldn't you expect the club to come out and say its nonsense? Or is their silence them pretty much doing that by not even acknowledging the nonsense speculation?

I think with all the media shite ongoing it's wise that he's not at the kit launch. It's just common sense, it would be a distraction.

I'm pretty confident he is staying but wouldn't you expect the club to come out and say its nonsense? Or is their silence them pretty much doing that by not even acknowledging the nonsense speculation?

I wouldn't expect them to no. It would be pretty much unprecedented for them to release an official statement wouldn't it?

The manager might answer when asked, he just hasn't been asked as far as I can tell.

• Like 1

I wouldn't expect them to no. It would be pretty much unprecedented for them to release an official statement wouldn't it?

The manager might answer when asked, he just hasn't been asked as far as I can tell.

Yeah I agree. The latter is what I would I prefer the club to do. 

Loving the fact that we've wheeled out Jim White for the day, only classy clubs do that!

owen_2809070b.jpg

That was, and remains to this day the most twisted, bizarre and sycophantic piece of tv I have ever seen.

Jim White? What's wrong with Captain Jack?

A question that has been asked a thousand times. :)

Just find it so strange that the club CAPTAIN isn't involved in the new kit launch!!! Now that does worry me...... What do you think guys?

That we have a thread all about Delph already.

Jim White? What's wrong with Captain Jack?

A question that has been asked a thousand times. :)

Just find it so strange that the club CAPTAIN isn't involved in the new kit launch!!! Now that does worry me...... What do you think guys?

That we have a thread all about Delph already.

If I post this in the Delph page I'll be told theres a page for Kit talk so I'm justified to post it in here

Â