Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

In the interest of being as fair as possible, tracksuit tops and training wear is often ruined by oversized branding logos on the back, in fairness.

to be fair thats a good shout, the nike jacket about 5 years ago was really nice but the "AVFC" on the back wasnt, same with the nike england jackets now

hopefully those macron jackets wont have anything on the back

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interest of being as fair as possible, tracksuit tops and training wear is often ruined by oversized branding logos on the back, in fairness.

to be fair thats a good shout, the nike jacket about 5 years ago was really nice but the "AVFC" on the back wasnt, same with the nike england jackets now

Agreed. I know exactly the jacket you mean. Looked class, then the writing on the back completely spoiled it.

Agreed. I know exactly the jacket you mean. Looked class, then the writing on the back completely spoiled it.

Actually bought one of those new from Ebay recently. Needless to say I wasn't impressed when I saw what was on the back!

My other team is Lincoln City. On my phone and don't know how to upload a picture but their away one could be similar to ours even though it's errea!

First question. Is this kit you are referring to?

10366459.jpg

Second question. Why on earth is Lincoln City your other team? :)

Villa and Lincoln as your teams, do you have your missus stand on your balls in high heels too? :P

My other team is Lincoln City. On my phone and don't know how to upload a picture but their away one could be similar to ours even though it's errea!

Lincoln is my second team too! University reasons for me, so much so it's the only football shirt other than Villa I've ever bought - the season they were sponsored by the Uni...and got relegated from the league!

• Like 1

First question. Is this kit you are referring to?

10366459.jpg

Second question. Why on earth is Lincoln City your other team? :)

Villa and Lincoln as your teams, do you have your missus stand on your balls in high heels too? :P

This is the one!

I am brummy born and bread but parents moved down here, still have family in Lincoln. Used to go to loads of Lincoln games with me Dad when I wasn't a STH at the Villa. 

Back to the kit, I think with what Delphinio said could be something similar, ISH! 

Lincoln is my second team too! University reasons for me, so much so it's the only football shirt other than Villa I've ever bought - the season they were sponsored by the Uni...and got relegated from the league!

That was a horrible year and I was there when we were relegated, never seen my Dad so gutted. This is the year we return!

-- SNIP --

This is the one!

I am brummy born and bread but parents moved down here, still have family in Lincoln. Used to go to loads of Lincoln games with me Dad when I wasn't a STH at the Villa. 

Back to the kit, I think with what Delphinio said could be something similar, ISH! 

That was a horrible year and I was there when we were relegated, never seen my Dad so gutted. This is the year we return!

My mates uncle, Ray Trew used to own Lincoln City, I watched a few games myself there.

Back on topic: I am not a fan of yellow kits at all, they look so cheap. The white Macron Villa Kits have been really well designed the past couple of seasons so it's shame we'll be moving away from that :(

We haven't had a leak for a few years now, not since palette gate and sports shop lad.

Is it revealed next week? You'd have thought someone would have a sneaky snapshot or two from production or a factory somewhere.

Oh and my fave away kits were:

aston-villa-away-football-shirt-1999-200

1997-98-aston-villa-away-shirt-7181-1.jp

eng_pl_1996-98-ASTON-VILLA-SHIRT-L-18218

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Â