Watford

VillaChris

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

For a club that makes so many transfers per season and it usually works smoothly. they had a quiet window this summer and look a bit of a shambles.

Bit like us in 2015 seems to be a bit of a hangover from the FA Cup drubbing

They were unlucky, Will Hughes missed a very good chance at 1-1. Have got some really tough fixtures in September so need to go to Newcastle and win.

I like Gracia. In this age of the media friendly manager he just gets on quietly with the job and does his work on the training pitch, similar to DS I think. Would be a premature sacking.

They could be in the mix to drop but I think they've got some pretty steady players.

Deeney out for a few weeks, he really helps their general attitude I think. Presume you'd have the same effect floating round the dressing room pre-match, but it never seems to work that way.

Going to be very funny to watch them go to Newcastle and trounce them.

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

For a club that makes so many transfers per season and it usually works smoothly. they had a quiet window this summer and look a bit of a shambles.

Bit like us in 2015 seems to be a bit of a hangover from the FA Cup drubbing

I was thinking this as well. In the same way we might (or not) be 'doing a Fulham', they might (or not) be 'doing a Villa'. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Watford are ruthless. One of the few teams where that approach seems to work for them though. They'll no doubt announce a new manager within 24 hours.

Be a left field appointment with no PL experience yet I expect somebody to tip Big Sam or Arry for it 

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Watford are ruthless. One of the few teams where that approach seems to work for them though. They'll no doubt announce a new manager within 24 hours.

Yep, didn't they sack jakanovich after he took them up? 

Flores, mazzari,, now gracia

Have I missed anyone? 

3 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Yep, didn't they sack jakanovich after he took them up? 

Flores, mazzari,, now gracia

Have I missed anyone? 

Marco Silva

Â