Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Wonder who the alternative to Thauvin is then. Seems a lot of money so we seem serious about having that calibre of player I guess.

Maybe we have more money than we are letting on? Seems odd we seem to be putting bids in for top quality players.

Guessing that was the #1 right sided attacking midfielder/winger we were after. Sounds like the club would be happy for him to go for that price (which I find odd considering their outgoings already) but if the player wants to stay you can't do anything about it - he has a big chance to be one of the main men there this season.

I'll keep sceptical on Thauvin until we get anything more solid.

However with Veretout, Adebayor (big wages), Gestede and Thauvin surely the figures dont add up. Unless Randy is putting his hand deep into his pocket which seems out of character or unless something else is happening.

So 4 signings including Veretout and Adebayor. Would really like us to sign Gestede and a CB. Said it before but Nicolas N'Koulou would be class.

If I'm being really greedy I would also love us to sign a winger, with the links to Thauvin being rather exciting.

So 4 signings including Veretout and Adebayor. Would really like us to sign Gestede and a CB. Said it before but Nicolas N'Koulou would be class.

If I'm being really greedy I would also love us to sign a winger, with the links to Thauvin being rather exciting.

Agree but would rather Oulare than Gestede

Richards been a bit disappointing in pre season,  hoping it speeds up the recruitment of a CB

A new CB is a must in my opinion regardless of how well Richards has been doing. Baker is not really good enough, Okore has fitness concerns hanging over him and I don't think Senderos is going to be here much longer, which really only leaves Clark and Richards as our CB's.

This will probably be the first transfer window ever where I'm going to be saying 'OK that's enough'. We're not quite there yet but we're not far off. And to think I was getting a little anxious barely a week ago.  Quite unbelievable how it has all changed.

• Like 1