Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Only just been able to see if we're linked to anybody new today as the Mrs keeps hiding my phone as I'm "Spending my f*****g life on VillaTalk". I've got over 3 weeks off work, what does she expect? On topic, has anybody seen much of Gestede? I only saw him a couple of times last year, not enough to judge him as a player.

Damn double post

I guess it is hard to see the phone hiding in that cupboard under the stairs.

I much prefer sitting in the toilet with it. Plus I get to kill 2 birds with one stone that way.

Jeez - your Turds that big! Go see a doctor mate! :P

This will probably be the first transfer window ever where I'm going to be saying 'OK that's enough'. We're not quite there yet but we're not far off. And to think I was getting a little anxious barely a week ago.  Quite unbelievable how it has all changed.

Yeah, been a huge week!  :suspect:

• Like 1

I think it's most crucial that we sort out the CB position with another addition and another striker right now. We should never allow ourselves to depend on a single striker again. That would be folly.

This will probably be the first transfer window ever where I'm going to be saying 'OK that's enough'. We're not quite there yet but we're not far off. And to think I was getting a little anxious barely a week ago.  Quite unbelievable how it has all changed.

I'm still not convinced we're in for a better season at all. I don't think we're looking that much better either, if at all.  

Finally some journos taking note...http://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2015/jul/29/aston-villa-surprise-package-premier-league-season

"They have lost their top goalscorer, Christian Benteke, and their captain, Fabian Delph, but Aston Villa have made some astute signings in the off-season"

Well I'll be damned. So we're not being predicted for relegation by the press now? Finally something positive.

Only just been able to see if we're linked to anybody new today as the Mrs keeps hiding my phone as I'm "Spending my f*****g life on VillaTalk". I've got over 3 weeks off work, what does she expect? On topic, has anybody seen much of Gestede? I only saw him a couple of times last year, not enough to judge him as a player.

Damn double post

I guess it is hard to see the phone hiding in that cupboard under the stairs.
I much prefer sitting in the toilet with it. Plus I get to kill 2 birds with one stone that way.

Jeez - your Turds that big! Go see a doctor mate! :P
I've been, he just turned away in disgust

Finally some journos taking note...http://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2015/jul/29/aston-villa-surprise-package-premier-league-season

"They have lost their top goalscorer, Christian Benteke, and their captain, Fabian Delph, but Aston Villa have made some astute signings in the off-season"

I enjoyed reading that but the stats on Ayew were a little worrying for the amount we spent on him.

I enjoyed reading that but the stats on Ayew were a little worrying for the amount we spent on him.

Agreed. That conversion rate isn't exactly one to hang up on the trophy wall. I really hope he blossoms under us and improves.

Agreed. That conversion rate isn't exactly one to hang up on the trophy wall. I really hope he blossoms under us and improves.

What are we talking about, his name's Jordan right? Cant fail.