Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Also i know i've said this about 34 times but Cambiasso had a medical beginning of the month.

And failed it? And we pulled out of a deal?

Saw you say it before but didn't see a reason as to why if he had a medical he isn't nod a villa player

Gestede looks like he has potential. Has impressive stats and in the highlights I have seen he looks very good. Has anyone seen much of him?

He's 27 in October.

Edited by Isa

Didn't Nixon tweet that we were in for Adebayor AND Oulare plus a random 6/7m player, which I guess is Ayew. Could we sign all 3?

What I was thinking.

Sorry I wasn't having a dig. I was just thinking out loud. I'm genuinely curious if we could sign all 3. I think it would be great but unlikely.

Didn't Nixon tweet that we were in for Adebayor AND Oulare plus a random 6/7m player, which I guess is Ayew. Could we sign all 3?

What I was thinking.
Sorry I wasn't having a dig. I was just thinking out loud. I'm genuinely curious if we could sign all 3. I think it would be great but unlikely.
I got the impression it would be three forwards.

Oh does that rule him out then....

Well generally the word potential is used in regard to actual young players. Not those entering their late 20's.

Cambiasso would be the best buy if we get him. We lack winners.. Leaders and he brings quality. Yes please.

Can't say I've seen Gestede much but looked at his goals for Blackburn.. He scores alot of headers and mainly from great deliveries. We tend to cross but not really well. Maybe with Amavi it may improve.

Gestede will be 7 million so maybe another striker as well and no adebayor?

Jordan Ayew's goalscoring record, in terms of goals to 90 minutes played - puts him at 1 in 2.3, an assist at 1 in 4.3 and a goal or an assist every 1.5 games. 

Compared to Rolan last season: 2.5 games per goal, 5.3 per assist, or 1.7 per goal or assist.

So statistically, Ayew had a better season. 

Edited by lexicon