Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

In my eyes we need as a bare minimum before the season starts;

1. A striker that can conceivably score 20 goals a season (that might be a tough one)

2. A left back (they've always been easy to find in the last 5 years!),

3. A central midfielder to provide cover and competition to Gueye/Westwood/Gardner (that isn't crap)

After that, we need a lot more, but those are the most urgent I think personally.

1. A striker that can conceivably score 20 goals a season (that might be a tough one)

3. A central midfielder to provide cover and competition to Gueye/Westwood/Gardner (that isn't crap)

After that, we need a lot more, but those are the most urgent I think personally.

Amavi?

Guys, that twitter link says we offered £10million and Juve offered 20million euros. 

To match that 20 million euro bid we'd have to raise ours to £13 million so the jump isn't that extreme. Maybe £15 million would do it.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 2

Am I alone in thinking Gardner isn't good enough? I kind of always think if he were to of made it here he would of by now?

Hasn't had a chance due to injuries. Bit harsh to write him off.

20 goal a season striker is not a bare minimum. Some of the starting strikers in the top 4 don't even score as much. Even Benteke's highest total with us was 19.

do you guys think we would have a chance of getting Arda Turan on loan until Jan? saw somewhere that Barca want to send him on loan to a non champions league team

Edited by Villaphan04

Amavi?

We haven't signed him yet, as soon as we have you can tick him off.

Amavi?

We haven't signed him yet, as soon as we have you can tick him off.

http://www.ogcnice.com/fr/actualite/24256/accord-pour-le-transfert-damavi

20 goal a season striker is not a bare minimum. Some of the starting strikers in the top 4 don't even score as much. Even Benteke's highest total with us was 19.
Shall I edit my original post to 19 or are you happy for the 20 goal to be approximate? Edited by alreadyexists