Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Will Hughes is a bit of a strange one for me. Always been highly rated, yet no one has ever gone in for him. But every time I do manage to watch Derby (which isn't often) he does nothing to impress me. 

i'd rather Hendrick than Hughes.

Austin will be like Michael Ricketts, he'll have a good 1,5 seasons and then he'll forget how to score.

I don't think so. Not that I am advocating spunking £15m on the lad but he is nothing like Michael Ricketts.

Ricketts piled on the pounds and his heart was never really in the game once he got a contract. I don't think that is the case with Austin. If he steers clear of injury he will have a very successful top flight career.

He meant Amavi and I don't think he meant news from the OS. More media news

Then I can tell you that there will be news on a player tomorrow.

Like I said yesterday we have had news on a player today. Benteke is maybe, possibly leaving. Further news tomorrow on a player.

You're good. Keep them coming.

Will Hughes is a bit of a strange one for me. Always been highly rated, yet no one has ever gone in for him. But every time I do manage to watch Derby (which isn't often) he does nothing to impress me.

This is my exact view of him too.

Would have been ideal to sign a striker before Benteke got sold, hopefully won't be held to ransom now. Better than getting caught out last week of the window though I suppose.

There may well be something in the pipeline, of course.

(This isn't in ANY way ITK).

Austin 1/10 to join Newcastle.

Why the fixation on here with Austin? We wont be signing him
have you saw Sherwoods plan B ( should tekkers go )

or do you also remember the want to stay in London quotes?

Edited by Villan81

Has dzecko left city yet ? If not get him in

Yep, definitely. Wait, who his funding is astronomical wages?

If we spend the Benteke money on Austin and Townsend I think I'd probably cry.

Couldn't agree more with this. Please please lets not become a club that falls into the trap of buying overpriced British players.

Edited by sexbelowsound