Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Nzonzi would improve our midfield massively, hasn't been happy at stoke for a while now (didn't he try and leave last summer too?), but can't see why he would leave stoke for us

France midfield has not exactly been brilliant last few games so maybe he has a slight chance though I never been his biggest fan. Always felt he was too clumsy in the tackle

Called up for last squad were Paul Pogba, Cabaye, Kongdobia, Blaise Mutidi and Moussa Sissoko.

That's a lot of quality to break through into, Schnderlein didn't even get a call up.

Pretty sure Deeney was older than 15 when he left...

read an interview with him recently and he was quite honest saying he had a short trial and was a bit of an idiot as he didnt take it serious

Schlupp's certainly a decent wing back, wouldn't mind him here but why would Leicester sell him (to us)? Pearson would just ask stupid money, (£12m for Vardy FFS) and Schlupp's a better prospect at 22. I'm pretty sure he was linked to Arsenal recently as well.

Deeney's a bit of a cock IMO, and for that reason I'm out.

Seems we've been linked with every striker in the championship. 

Er.....?!?!

Deeney, Bamford, Wilson to name 3 

Fairly certain Bamford is at Chelsea.  Either way, glad this is just a huge over-exaggeration rather than fact.  Phew!

Richards is Vlaars replacement.

I'd like to see Bacuna be our main right back, but saying that, we do need new full backs, isn't Huttons contract up this summer?

Any links are good links, it means the clubs name is making the rounds to players looking for a new club, despite the fact that 50% (i'm just throwing a number out there) of links are unrealistic. ie... Townsend, N'Zonzi.

Hutton signed a new 3 year contract last season. 

If Watford have already turned down an £11m bid for Deeney they can keep him. We can do better than him for that sort of money. I think he is a Nose as well so I guess we would be the last team he would have his heart set on joining.  

• Like 1

Bamford has applied his trade in the championship all last season, yes I was exaggerating.

Seen this a few times in the last couple of weeks and feel the need to, not be a grammar nazi by any stretch, but just issue a minor correction in case people use it in the real world and end up getting quiet sniggers from behind the hands of others...

It's actually "plied his trade", or "to ply one's trade", rather than apply one's trade, with "ply" meaning "practicing or performing diligently" a trade

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/585943/Manchester-United-City-Aston-Villa-scouts-Real-Madrid-academy-Moha

The Premier League trio were in Elche to watch 15-year-old Moha Mohamed Aiman Moukhliss, according to Spanish news outlet AS.

The teenager was competing in the Nike Cup. He scored during Real's 2-1 semi-final win over Barcelona and helped his side to a 2-0 victory over Sevilla in the final.
The young midfielder is considered to be one of the most promising players to come through the Real Madrid academy. 

And Morocco have already contacted the player regarding his availability for the international team.

Real are keen to keep hold of the promising young star and are set to meet with his representatives during the summer to discuss his future.