Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

im not ;)

Only ITK I ever paid any attention to myself was MysteryMan. I miss his posts :(

Wasn't there another

Hairy hands or something like that?

HH was 5 times the ITK mysteryman was. We used to get starting lineups on a Friday night. A genuine insider. Still wonder who it was.

I'm pretty sure I know who he was. The HH was a bit of a clue.

couple of my pals are spurs ST .. they dont rate townsend as hes a one trick pony.runs,cuts shoots over the bar, they were gutted to see lennon move on.

i can see townsend being shipped out but spurs chairman i think will look for a sale fee

hope people realise not good enough for spurs doesnt mean not good enough for villa...

Edited by gharperr

im not ;)

Only ITK I ever paid any attention to myself was MysteryMan. I miss his posts :(

Wasn't there another

HH was 5 times the ITK mysteryman was. We used to get starting lineups on a Friday night. A genuine insider. Still wonder who it was.

I'm pretty sure I know who he was. The HH was a bit of a clue.

Hermann-Hreidarsson--001.jpg

• Like 3

im not ;)

Wasn't there another

I'm pretty sure I know who he was. The HH was a bit of a clue.

The level of insider knowledge on Howard Hodgson's Twitter doesn't support this.

He isn't Howard Hodgeson. It has been implied that he is no longer an employee of the club. Whether he went with Lambert or before I do not know.

He was obviously someone who was at Bodymoor heath regularly. He told me the team two days before a match then a few hours later told me Benteke got injured in training. I am wondering Culverhouse or Karsa, could even be Lambert. 

The funny thing about HH was despite proving himself to be very deep inside the club and posting lineups before they came out and what not some people still thought it was someone on a windup. :lol:

The funny thing about HH was despite proving himself to be very deep inside the club and posting lineups before they came out and what not some people still thought it was someone on a windup. [emoji38]

Surely not...

donnie_1.jpg

:D

Oh McGrath that was golden!!