Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Remember Jordan Bowery? For every Delph there is 5 of him.

Jordan Bowery cost a packet of peanuts though. If you spend that amount on a player from that League then expect a player who's greatest achievement at Villa was this.

2conc5c.jpg

• Like 3

I think Curtis Davies would be a good option to have a backup even though I know we have a good amount of CB's but I think it would be smart to get another. Maybe Steven Caulker would be a good option there instead?

Kieran Trippier I think is a natural choice to fix our right side.

Davies couldn't get anywhere near the Hull team for the second half of the season, even though they play with 3 CBs. He's past it.

Trippier would be a really good signing but looks like he's off to Spurs. Even though they have Walker and Yedlin.

And Dier lol

I think Curtis Davies would be a good option to have a backup even though I know we have a good amount of CB's but I think it would be smart to get another. Maybe Steven Caulker would be a good option there instead?

Kieran Trippier I think is a natural choice to fix our right side.

Davies couldn't get anywhere near the Hull team for the second half of the season, even though they play with 3 CBs. He's past it.

Trippier would be a really good signing but looks like he's off to Spurs. Even though they have Walker and Yedlin.

And Dier lol

We'll have Walker then ;)

Caulker should never be an option

Relegated with two clubs two years in a row, thats a bad omen. 

Nah - the records 5. He's got a long way to go yet. 

I'm utterly amazed that they are in any sort of financial position to sign players.  Weren't they under a suspended League fine that they got out of only because they were promoted and wont that fine be huge and imposed now they are back in the league

Chance to work with a coach he has worked with before -in a team soon to be gutted of its "stars" in the Championship - its exactly the right move for him - he wouldn't be a first team starter here. 

• Like 1

I'm utterly amazed that they are in any sort of financial position to sign players.  Weren't they under a suspended League fine that they got out of only because they were promoted and wont that fine be huge and imposed now they are back in the league

That still might happen but the suggestion was they are conducting business early before it is decided on by the Football League.

That still might happen but the suggestion was they are conducting business early before it is decided on by the Football League.

That will drag and drag and drag. There is good chance they'll be back in the PL before the lawyers stop fighting about who needs to pay what. 

Especially now that the precedent of FFP being compromised upon for the likes of City and PSG has been established. QPR's legal challenge will gain weight. It probably won't be anywhere near as crippling as originally announced.

To be fair to QPR, they've finally been humbled and have learnt from their mistakes with the latest relegation. Hearing Ferdinand and Ramsey's take on their vision it sounds like they have their own 'young and hungry' policy going on and there will be a lot more onus on academy promotion.