Pre-match thread

roonst83

I'm guessing Weimann is just a straight swap for Sinclair who got injured very soon before the game. Because they'd been working on that system all week, Weimann is just the understudy to Sinclair so there we go. I think Gil would have been a good call today, but ho hum.

I'm guessing Weimann is just a straight swap for Sinclair who got injured very soon before the game. Because they'd been working on that system all week, Weimann is just the understudy to Sinclair so there we go. I think Gil would have been a good call today, but ho hum.

Has Sinclair just been injured? Where did you hear that

I hate watching Weimann try to play for football. He's god awful.

We always seem to have players who do a complete disappearing act on match day after no hint of an injury.

Could really have done with Sinclair today.

• Like 2

What's Sherwood going on about "show them some respect". I say F*** emm!!

I think it usually just means that if they get a chance know they will score it, so don't give them any chances.

I think with that line up we will get smashed

I think we can get at Jones and Rojo with pace - our best chance might be if the referee suddenly has an attack of bravery and sends one of those two off.

A Manure player would have to pull out an AK47 and gun down six players to get sent off at Old Trafford

• Like 2

Has Sinclair just been injured? Where did you hear that

It's my guess. He's not on the pitch, he's not on the bench, so he's probably injured. Or Helen needs him to hold her hand. Either way it's most likely a last minute change