2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Apparently it's something to do with an internal re-organisation.

A mod on H&V has said that he's heard that all has been revealed this morning and now there's speculation that it ties in with Grealish's Facebook statement (which is apparently 'excited'). Things could be about to get crackalackin.

Taking a shit ?

• Like 1

A mod on H&V has said that he's heard that all has been revealed this morning and now there's speculation that it ties in with Grealish's Facebook statement (which is apparently 'excited'). Things could be about to get crackalackin.

Taking a shit ?

I don't know the specifics, but it would seem it has nothing to do with a takeover.

Taking a shit ?

I don't know the specifics, but it would seem it has nothing to do with a takeover.

What are the chances.
  • Like 1

50/50 can used to denote that something will either happen or it won't. I don't know about betting odds since I don't gamble. Forget about the 50/50  and focus on the idea that it will either happen or it won't happen, this summer, then you'll see that what I say is true, but still pretty pointless. ps, i have been trying to change the subject .

50/50 means that there's as much a chance of one thing as the other. The word you're looking for is "binary" in that it'll be either one option or the other, with no specification regarding the likelihood of either.

• Like 2

If it's worth anything, I'm conducting due diligence on a company right now and it's killing me. Long, long nights and every questions answered is a million questions raised. 6 weeks for a company as big as Aston Villa would be a total nightmare to deal with...

• Like 2

50/50 can used to denote that something will either happen or it won't. I don't know about betting odds since I don't gamble. Forget about the 50/50 and focus on the idea that it will either happen or it won't happen, this summer, then you'll see that what I say is true, but still pretty pointless. ps, i have been trying to change the subject .

50/50 means that there's as much a chance of one thing as the other. The word you're looking for is "binary" in that it'll be either one option or the other, with no specification regarding the likelihood of either.
I can't help feeling like this post might have been a waste of your time

I can confirm that useless doesn't understand how odds work.

Really? What are the chances of that?

What do you mean by that?

Chances..... Odds....?

It's what the kids may refer to as a "jocular quip".

I can confirm that useless doesn't understand how odds work.

Really? What are the chances of that?

What do you mean by that?

Chances..... Odds....?

It's what the kids may refer to as a "jocular quip".

I don't understand how most things work, I'm just not as clever as other people.

Â