2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Think we might hear something next week. Even end of this week (possibly Friday).

50/50? Sounds like it.

Most certainly  :D

I too am quietly at least half convinced that we either will or won't hear some news, maybe good maybe bad or maybe neither, by the end of this week or towards the beginning or middle/later part of the following week or weeks. I am 100/100 convinced that this will probably be the likely case I suspect.

• Like 1

Moderators - can we have a warning system for overkill?! There should be a rule about how long a joke can be regurgitated! It's funny for a bit but it drags after three weeks solid of whether we can loan two players from one club, how old Richards is, the maths behind 50/50 and how long is Delap's throw!

Yes it's sticky hot and Villa stories are depressing so I'm grumpy and waiting for inevitable pun filled response that covers all the above and more! :D

Moderators - can we have a warning system for overkill?! There should be a rule about how long a joke can be regurgitated! It's funny for a bit but it drags after three weeks solid of whether we can loan two players from one club, how old Richards is, the maths behind 50/50 and how long is Delap's throw!

Yes it's sticky hot and Villa stories are depressing so I'm grumpy and waiting for inevitable pun filled response that covers all the above and more! :D

What about the one where betting stops at midnight, because?????

• Like 2

The lack of any news of any sort remains a concern for me. There is either a wall of silence around the potential takeover that MI6 or the CIA would be proud of or nothing is happening at all.

I suspect the odds might not be 50/50 on this but I hope that someone will mention the possibility of a change of policy and custodian at the club to the likes of Benteke and Delph if such a possibility does exist before they make any major decision during this window. 

Edited by John

No news is good news. Well thats what everyone says. Though when you think about it, it makes no sense whatsoever

If it does fall through, I wonder if they'll try to bury that disappointment amongst some good news. Maybe a big signing or Delph announcing that he's staying. Either way, surely we're getting closer to finding out the what's going on.

Edited by useless

Somebody asked that the other day. he's 27.

Spot on. His birthday is June 24, 1988. Meaning he turned 27 last month, however, as we completed the signing of him before this date on the 20th June, this may be where the confusion arose, as he was still only 26 at that point.

• Like 2

I guess whether or not you think a takeover might go ahead comes down to whether your an half glass full person or a half glass empty person.

Glass half full or glass half empty. Being pedantic. :)

It's either half full or half empty. It's 50/50

Â