2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Unless you buy as many tickets as there are possible combinations of numbers that can be drawn, then you're still faced with the fact that you'll either win the jackpot or you won't.

Apparently there's a jet from the Philippines at BHX. 

A mod on H&V has said that he's heard that all has been revealed this morning and now there's speculation that it ties in with Grealish's Facebook statement (which is apparently 'excited').  Things could be about to get crackalackin.

If the takeover goes ahead I hope we can over take our rival clubs. Also, did you know that if you split Takeover into Take and Over, each word has 4 letters. This is what we call a 50/50 split.

I'll get me coat.

• Like 1

50/50 can used to denote that something will either happen or it won't. I don't know about betting odds since I don't gamble. Forget about the 50/50  and focus on the idea that it will either happen or it won't happen, this summer, then you'll see that what I say is true, but still pretty pointless. ps, i have been trying to change the subject .

• Like 1

Unconfirmed reports from various other VIlla forums* suggest that an announcement was made earlier today to members of staff. Whether or not it's takeover related is not known.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Intuit Quickbooks are a massive company. I'm convinced this is linked to the new owners.

They also just announced 5% of their staff are being made redundant

Apparently it's something to do with an internal re-organisation.

A mod on H&V has said that he's heard that all has been revealed this morning and now there's speculation that it ties in with Grealish's Facebook statement (which is apparently 'excited').  Things could be about to get crackalackin.

Apparently it's something to do with an internal re-organisation.

Â