The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I'd love to know the percentage of players who sign that are also mentioned in the headlines of Villa's media watch.

At the moment on twitter it says Veretout/Crespo/Ayew.

I know its just scouring the papers for light entertainment but still, with all the crazy links that go on, I wonder if Villa select the likely ones as a heads up.

This is weird. 2/3 days i thought we would be relegation battlers again. I dont even know these Jordan guys and now im super excited for the new season. Hope we can push top10. Maybe im just riding the hype train into delusion though

This is weird. 2/3 days i thought we would be relegation battlers again. I dont even know these Jordan guys and now im super excited for the new season. Hope we can push top10. Maybe im just riding the hype train into delusion though

That's why it pays to be patient and have some patience - some always think we have to do things here and now rather than wait and see what happens. Also great that the club keep schtum and don't say a word about transfers. That way we get our man rather than do our business in the media a la Liverplop!

• Like 1

That's why it pays to be patient and have some patience - some always think we have to do things here and now rather than wait and see what happens. Also great that the club keep schtum and don't say a word about transfers. That way we get our man rather than do our business in the media a la Liverplop!

I'm like a struggling doctor.

No patients.

You could've got Togo in there quite easily villarocker. I am disappoint. Otherwise, good effort.

I just realised West Brom's acronym is 'would bang again'.

Wow. I get the feeling Sherwood kicked some serious arse when they got back from Portugal as the transfer activity has gone berserk.

Well done to all involved it's making it all rather exciting and it's not been like that for a long time.

Â