The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I still worry it will all go wrong.

Why worry? It always goes wrong at some point but that's football. Best just to enjoy the good results, however long they last. :)

Absolutely. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

I still worry it will all go wrong.

Why worry? It always goes wrong at some point but that's football. Best just to enjoy the good results, however long they last. :)

Absolutely. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Don't get to carried away with a win, and don't get to down beat when we loose. 

In other words… 

If we win stay in, If we loose then hit the booze!

Time to worry is when he is tonguing and fingering the "This is Whitehart Lane" sign or similar in the tunnel. 

Now Thats small time and disrespectful, AKA Houllier style!

Edited by Kingman

On a more positive note, if we beat Swansea today surely Sherwood wins manager of the month? We don't have another game until April and it would mean he won every game during March. 

The anti-O'Neill, I like it.

I'm sure it's been covered but he needs to stop talking about Spurs. Starting to remind me of Gerard Houllier...

Not going to start nitpicking when he's clearly focused on us.

spot on.

On a more positive note, if we beat Swansea today surely Sherwood wins manager of the month? We don't have another game until April and it would mean he won every game during March. 

The anti-O'Neill, I like it.

Ironically, we've often won done comparatively well in March since he left.

Aston Villa manager Tim Sherwood has seen a love affair grow with the club and their supporters since taking over as boss on Valentine's Day and has issued a rallying cry ahead of their match against Swansea.

Although he lost his first two games in charge, Villa have won their last two in the Premier League, including last weekend's victory over Sunderland.

"This game is huge. The fans are going to be very important for us. We are going to need them with us," said the eccentric Englishman.

But bizarrely, the former Spurs boss went on to say he thinks England will win Euro 2016. "Roy Hodgson will stumble across a team that will win the Euros. He will, I tell you. They will win it," he said.

Could he possibly be right?

Saturday football http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/31692857

From the BBC

England win the Euro's, clearly deluded, Sherwood out.

Edited by av1

But bizarrely, the former Spurs boss went on to say he thinks England will win Euro 2016. "Roy Hodgson will stumble across a team that will win the Euros. He will, I tell you. They will win it," he said.

.....and we now have proof that TS has a great sense of humour!

Â