The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Winning the cup would be great but a couple of years lingering in the championship and I'm sure I'd be getting fed up.

Why don't we just stay up and win the cup and make everyone happy.

And get into Europe at the same time.

im the opposite. would rather win the cup than stay in league if offered the choice

Are you sober now boys. We have to stay in the premier at all costs. You think its bad now, you wait if we got relegated? The Cup is a bonus for any club. Premier league survival is a must.

What is the point of supporting a football team?

It is to see your team lift trophies, not to see your team scrap to stay in a league avoiding relegation.

Give me a trophy any day.

Yeah lets be like Bloose and wigan. they are nothing teams now. Imagine,  "yes son 2015 when we won the FA cup."  "But didn't we go down down that year dad?"  

Yeah, I definately want this history??

Can we play West Brom every week?

The only downer for me was the pitch invasion, absolutely pathetic, makes us look small time, makes me embarrassed to be a fan to be honest.

Yep, the shine was taken off by the cringeworthy dickhead pitch invaders.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 3

Can we play West Brom every week?

The only downer for me was the pitch invasion, absolutely pathetic, makes us look small time, makes me embarrassed to be a fan to be honest.

The pitch invasion was fine AT THE END, the cock ends who did it before FT shouldn't be allowed to buy tickets to the semi.

• Like 3

Â