Midweek football Capital One Cup Semi Finals & Championship 27/28 January

andykeenan

redkanpp is right here, playing zonal with balotelli as the man in the middle, madness, hasnt got it in him, you put you're best headerer of a ball in there, which would probably be skrtel, you stick benteke in there, you stick drogba or costa in there, you stick balotelli as the 1st man

to be fair to him too i think in front of him its lucas marking costa, lucas has completely let him go, balotelli has got sucked in to the free man running straight across him leaving the man behind him with a free header, easy mistake

I feel a bit sorry for Balotelli, while his attitude is questionable he is just an easy target for the media unlike say Captain Fantastic or wonderkid Sterling who get away free of any of same abuse week in week out

not 1st time he gets all the blame, think it was United game he was solely blamed by some media and they were 2 down when he came on

I feel a bit sorry for Balotelli, while his attitude is questionable he is just an easy target for the media unlike say Captain Fantastic or wonderkid Sterling who get away free of any of same abuse week in week out

not 1st time he gets all the blame, think it was United game he was solely blamed by some media and they were 2 down when he came on

Not only was he completely void of any real goal threat I counted several times where he passed straight to the opposition. One of those led directly to the free kick which Chelsea scored from. He's an easy target because of his performance.

I feel a bit sorry for Balotelli, while his attitude is questionable he is just an easy target for the media.

It's probably because he is shite. He has never done it for any team he has been at. Just because he might have some talent doesn't mean he is a good footballer. He has been beyond horrific for Liverpool since he joined them.

He was totally shit last night though.

He did one good thing getting to the byline (in extra time I think). Pretty much every other time he got the ball he gave it away and he was at fault for the goal.

He probably does attract more blame than the other two you mentioned. But last night it was justified. he was terrible.

Edited by Stevo985

Yes but I think the ref had a very poor game. Misses a definate penalty. Should have sent Henderson off for two bookable incidents and he missed the Costa stamps. Has Oliver been fastracked into the top flight and he's incapable of making the right decisions. 

What a brilliant game

Great goal by Torres in 1st min

Jordi Alba gets smashed in the head by linesmans flag

Neymar equalises

Raul Garcia scores pen which was Never a pen

Miranda OG 2-2

Griezmann volleys from 5 yards out blocked by Jordi Albas hand, Barca goes straight up other end and Neymar finishes off the move 2-3

All goes off as whistle blows, Torres ann Neymar have a spat

Gabi red card

And now to top it all off Arda Turan wasnt given a free kick so took his boot off and launches it 20 foot at the linesman **** brilliant haha

Â