The 2015 General Election

tonyh29

General Election 2015  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote at the general election on May 7th?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Regionally based party (SNP, Plaid, DUP, SF etc)
    • Local Independent Candidate
    • Other
    • Spoil Paper
    • Won't bother going to the polls

This poll is closed to new votes

Shambles, but the women won. Sturgeon in particular.

The rest are vacuous salesmen and a racist prick.

Sturgeon and Bennent are **** woeful.
I respectfully disagree.
  • Like 3

Funny, VT proclaims various forms of "Farage is scum", but the polls seem to be saying something quite different.

Of course it's entirely possible that VT, in it's righteous might, is the moral beacon of the UK.

It's also possible you're mainly a bunch of limp, knicker wetting lefties, but that's not a call I'd wish to make.

• Like 1

It's also possible you're mainly a bunch of limp, knicker wetting lefties, but that's not a call I'd wish to make.

You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment.

Farage basically just argued that foreigners are bringing HIV to the UK.

What an absolute dickhead.

No he didn't. When talking about the NHS he claimed that foreigner's cost NHS X amount, using HIV patients as an example.

I think the guy is prat, but he did not say that foreigners are bringing HIV to the UK.

Lefties on here kidding themselves with lies and delusions as per usual. The women won the debate?!?! Hahaha got to be trolling surely. Good to know that the politics of the majority of VT off topic don't reflect the real world as the opinion polls prove.

Farage is rightly getting the plaudits right now despite the cringey HIV comments. Big night for Miliband however. Tonight could be the night Labour won the election potentially. Bad night for Cameron I thought although the opinion polls surprise me in that he got a decent reception. I thought he was woeful whilst Miliband was excellent.

Edited by donnie
  • Like 1

The winner so far has to be Milliband. He really has come trumps and connected with the voters.

For me him and cameron were both losers tonight. miliband is a clown, not accepting resposibility for why we are in this mess and cameron flopped with his answers too

I think clegg actually did well along with the welsh woman. farage did ok too

the greens by far the worst out of them all they need to sack her she is an awful leader

as for that SNP woman so anti england its untrue dont want that vermin anywhere near our government

I'd vote for the sturg if I could. Great performance. Shame I don't live in scotchland. Other than that, I thought the wimmin were superb, and embarrassed the blokes. Bennett did better than a lot of recent displays. The 4 establishment blokes were devoid of conviction

was funny that woman from audience tried to be a hero and just got completely drowned out

how humilating for her

Thought she raised some valid points TBH
  • Like 1

I'd vote for the sturg if I could. Great performance. Shame I don't live in scotchland. Other than that, I thought the wimmin were superb, and embarrassed the blokes. Bennett did better than a lot of recent displays. The 4 establishment blokes were devoid of conviction

was funny that woman from audience tried to be a hero and just got completely drowned out

how humilating for her

Thought she raised some valid points TBH

You would vote for someone who only has scotlands interest at heart? she openly admits it, its great if you live in scotland but anyone outside of it she would be a complete disaster

You will see once labour win anyway and they go into a coalition with the SNP. you think its bad now wait until those two get in