limpid

Cleverly has been no worse than anyone else to be honest, doesn't mean he was good though. But hey he did get into the penalty area, when was the last time Delph or Westwood did that?

That's where he's supposed to be playing, and who do you think played him in?

Get some balls Lambert an change the game second half

No way will he make any changes

It will simply be a matter of us "going again" with the same useless system with the same useless players

No doubt he will praise them after the game and say how well they have played and that he has faith in the way were playing and that the goals will come!

Keep believing guys....

Edited by AshVilla

I'm here in my usual Upper Holte seat, and at the start of the game, the Holte was as packed as it's been this season. Great protest :D

Regarding the game, I don't think we've been dreadful, just toothless as usual.

One thing that's really bugging me, is Benteke and Gabby both standing still in forward positions, miles away from the ball, like they're expecting a hoof, yet our midfielders and defenders are passing it round, like we're going for the 'new' passing tactic.

If we're passing, they should get involved. If they're waiting for a hoof, we should just hoof and get players around them!

• Like 1

Sanchez on a mission, pleasure to watch, he is all over the shop and thats starting to cause problems for them.

Sorry but Cleverly far more useful than Delph ATM though one of them at least needs to come off at HT

we go again....

While I don't have a problem with people wanting Lambert out, I really can't stand 'Lamebert', or 'Lamberk' as nicknames. It makes me want him to stay to spite those that use those nicknames.

• Like 1

I'm just fully expecting relegation now.. was eyeing up our opposition earlier. Even Paul Merson on ssn was saying although he hated to say it this club is in such a mess we may be better dropping down a division and having a proper sort out, start scoring and winning again which would bring the crowds back and then get back up re-energised, Not ideal of course but what do we prefer? More of this tripe?

I'd rather us go down with a complete rebuild from the manager down to the team than watch another season of Lambert

I also think we should play with 10 men

Cleverley offers nothing anyway and its harder to play against 10 men....

Edited by AshVilla

Â