limpid

Playing pretty well. Sanchez is great, some nice one touch stuff again

That is how far we have fallen, we are classing that as "pretty well". I thought it was better yes, but the reality is it was still nowhere near good enough.

Who'd have thought starting with 4 centre mids, only one of whom is known for getting forward along with 2 out of form strikers would produce such a toothless display?

• Like 2

Cleverley off and Gil on as others have said. IF Gabby must remain on the pitch, get him out wide with Gil on the other flank and whip some balls into the box.

Delph - Sanchez - Westwood can look after the midfield, just get Gabby's pace to test the fullback. He may not be very good, but he'll give them something to think about.

Can't be worse than Cissoko's crosses. 

• Like 1

I cannot believe how stubborn Lambert is. We are a laughing stock and yet he persists with the same players and formation week in week out. His limitations have clearly been exposed. Yes he can pick the odd player in the transfer market, but what good is that if you don't utilise what you have got.

Appalling manager.

• Like 1

But hey he did get into the penalty area,

What once? Congratulations to him!

He's playing in the hole i'd expect him to get into the penalty area that's his role

Even in advanced positions all he does is pass the ball sideways he's one of the most useless players i've ever seen in a villa shirt

Edited by AshVilla

Â