Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

On the train down, excited. Our players will not be at all complacent (not that they had a right to be!) after yesterday.

I really think Guzan should play, strongest first xi as the FA Cup is now there for the taking for the worse premier league sides.

• Like 2

They don't shut up shop. If they believe their own bullsh1t about playing expansive attacking football they'll be doing the one thing teams who play against us have stopped doing.

That being allowing us break at them. We were pretty awesome at that not too long ago.

We'd struggle more against conservative hoofballers who'd double up on Benteke and leave us have the ball whilst lining up across their 18 yard line.

My prediction?

Paaaaiiiiin.

Edited by kevpants

Depends how Bournemouth set up against us, if they are clever they will stick 10 men behind the ball and frustrate us.

The best thing they could do for us is attack us cus we would have enough to exploit the space they would leave.

3-1 win either way I think

Lawro goes 1-1 with us to lose the replay. No shock there but Dion Dublin agrees with him!  :o

I forgive DD. He's a legend and hard not to agree with what he said. Hope he's wrong, is all.

Aarghh... Fine, forgiven.

I had a feeling about this midweek, that we score through Benteke but still lose 1-2.

I hope I am wrong and we win this. I couldn't care even if we play 9 men and scrape through in the last minute. With the teams left in this we have a chance, regardless of how crap we've been all season. Just getting into the draw for the next round is all that counts.

Come on Villa!!!!

Can't understand why anyone thinks we've got a chance in this competition. You actually have to score goals. That thing we're really shit at.

• Like 2