• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

I went up today and my god, I hate villa fans.

Nasty, venomous, neanderthals make the whole experience terrible.

I heard the holte chant twice before, during and after the game, the team were booed off half time/full time, people spitting feathers at players making mistakes. People crying to "get it in the **** box" - only to tell lambert to bacuna to **** off when their giant defenders clear it.

The "supporters" of the club don't actually do any supporting, they just criticise in their furrowed brow, club dragging, single brain celled way.

We had a few chances in the 90 mins, for one reason or another the ball didn't go in, another day it would have.

The thing is, it doesn't go in on another day either. That's why we have scored 11 in 20.

I agree, don't boo the players during the game as it doesn't help but frustrations get the better of people. They've been served up shite for years now. 

• Like 1

. I wouldn't put too much blame on lambert we are creating chances ans having possesion in the right parts of the pitch. We just don't have the players or confidence atm to put the ball away.

Sorry, if we don't hold the manager responsible for results, it makes you wonder what's the point of having one?

I honestly think we have turned a corner with this new style of play but we are obviously missing the talent to score. Its not like previously where our intention wasnt to attack. Lambert is clearly setting the team up to win, attack and score. Its just the crap in the team cannot produce it.

• Like 1

And that's not me having a pop at any individuals, but the people around me in the holte today need to have a long hard look at themselves.

Just curious. Are you a season ticket holder?

. I wouldn't put too much blame on lambert we are creating chances ans having possesion in the right parts of the pitch. We just don't have the players or confidence atm to put the ball away.

Sorry, if we don't hold the manager responsible for results, it makes you wonder what's the point of having one?
I honestly think we have turned a corner with this new style of play but we are obviously missing the talent to score. Its not like previously where our intention wasnt to attack. Lambert is clearly setting the team up to win, attack and score. Its just the crap in the team cannot produce it.

So nothing to do with the manager? If it was just about picking 11 players anyone of us could do it.

And that's not me having a pop at any individuals, but the people around me in the holte today need to have a long hard look at themselves.

So nothing to do with the manager? If it was just about picking 11 players anyone of us could do it.
I used to be until MONs final season. Since then, probably been up 20 times.

I've watched that dross for two and a half years now. Should have seen the signs when we were 3-0 down to Everton at half time in his first home game. Today was the first time I felt like not bothering going again. Absolutely dreadful. I'm actually debating going on Sunday now. It's toss.

I used to be until MONs final season. Since then, probably been up 20 times.

I guess it's not that bad the odd time. I think a lot of fans are booing and moaning more vocal because its been horrendous for so long. I'm not a big fan of booing but I can see why some are losing their patience.

If you hate it so much, why go?

Never understood that "I'll never miss a game" mentality.

Yep. I didn't bother for the Sunderland game because i was hungover. In the past I'd have made the effort but not now.

And TBH if Lerner and Lambert are both still here by next season I'll be giving up my ST I've had for the last 15 or so years.

Midfield is woeful to be honest.

Sanchez / Westwood / Delph

Work with those 3 and try to bring on Grealish but that's about it, he has to sign someone soon if we are ever going to improve.

If we can't find two better strikers than Andi and Gabby from somewhere in world football then I just give up. I appreciate Weimann's work rate and its obviously beneficial to the team but a striker that can score more than 5-8 goals a season would be even more useful.

Drove up from bristol with my poor son who I drag along with me, i still love arriving at vp and the pre match buzz but we are so poor to watch these days it's 7 hours and a lot of money I'll not get back.

Where to start eh.

I like the idea of trying to pass from the back but seeing okore jog 30 yards to the half way line without a tackle heading his way shows the opposition clearly have us sussed and happy for,us to have it

Sideways. Sideways, sideways. Painful. We could play the wing back formation when it was Gary Charles and Alan wright bombing on but our midfield don't move it quickly enough to the wings and when the fullbacks have the ball now they have no one up front running the channels or looking for a one two to give them the chance to get behind.

Weiman - if we aren't playing him up front he's not worth playing. Tries hard but running full pelt at Hutton just to pass the ball back to him isn't a contribution.

Benteke - one of best headers of ball in league yet we play no wingers to cross the ball. Looks frustrated but no movement isn't helping

Front 3 - no movement, no plan, stood around, it just doesn't work

Cleverley - not worth £7.5 mill, do not buy

Guzan

Hutton okore clark cissoko

Sanchez

Grealish Cole Delph

robinson bent eke

In Delphs absence maybe nzog but please God some creativity, 200 mile + round trips for this are too much and if lambert was honest and said we are clueless but you're stuck with me I'd have more respect than his we were excellent crap

• Like 2

Did anyone catch the action in one of the holte upper toilets after the game? One guy was vocally defending Lambert against about 10 other people in a fiery argument. I think he won as well.

It was probably Paul Lambert having a post match piss. 

Did i say NOTHING to do with the manager or was that something you wanted to read? Read the opening sentence again.

Â