• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Does anybody else get excited around 35 minutes .....soon it will be the half time competition where they kick the ball into those segments.....todays was a blinder ...one got right on the edge ...and the other rolled through it...breathtaking...

I'm too busy in the bar, trying to drink away the previous half hour.

I voted for Grealish, he tried and deserve something.  Sanchez was least disappointing.  None deserve moth.

We are totally lost.

If Grealish tried.....he's guaranteed not to start the next game either!! :)

:)

None of them, incl. Grealish, were good.

We control the game, but nothing happened.

Really poor but sadly really predictable. I could see no other outcome than a 0-0.

Would have given MOTM to Clark just ahead of Sanchez. Made a great tackle in the first half that I have a feeling would have put us bang in trouble if he'd not made it.

I think Cole should come in to start ahead of either Weimann or even Cleverley.

I expect us to win on Sunday but all I'm really thinking about is the Leicester game. Bit of a bad time to be playing them for me, they look like they're alive and kicking again. I fear that game could be quite key in the context of the season, we have some tough looking fixtures the other side of it.

I went up today and my god, I hate villa fans.

Nasty, venomous, neanderthals make the whole experience terrible.

I heard the holte chant twice before, during and after the game, the team were booed off half time/full time, people spitting feathers at players making mistakes. People crying to "get it in the **** box" - only to tell lambert to bacuna to **** off when their giant defenders clear it.

The "supporters" of the club don't actually do any supporting, they just criticise in their furrowed brow, club dragging, single brain celled way.

We had a few chances in the 90 mins, for one reason or another the ball didn't go in, another day it would have.

• Like 4

If it aint broke.... don't fix it.

As many of you have pointed out our back 6 as always has put in a solid performance (Guzan, Hutton, Cissokho, Okore, Clark and Sanchez).

However our attacking 5 are just woeful!

We simply cannot sign Cleverly for 7.5 million. If we have that cash available then spend it on a winger/attacking midfielder and maybe look at signing Cleverly on a free at the end of the season if we think he's good enough (unlikely) and he wants to stay (unlikely).

Weimann and Gabby... for me they need to be benched. They are impact players... stick them on for 10-20 mins at the end and you may pip something but watching them for 90 mins is incredibly frustrating.

Benteke needs service... yet ive thought he's still been pretty poor last couple games.

Looking forward to getting Westwood and Delph back to be honest.

Im surprised Grealish and Robinson aren't given a chance but what do I know?

• Like 1

Â