• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Another thing I will say is he's never lost the dressing room. You can't fault them for their work rate

He might not have lost the dressing room, but he lost the majority of the fans a long time ago.

If your boss kept choosing you for the big projects even though you kept failing to produce anything of quality would you hate him or would you be working for him?

Edited by ThisCouldBeRotterdam

Another thing I will say is he's never lost the dressing room. You can't fault them for their work rate

He might not have lost the dressing room, but he lost the majority of the fans a long time ago.

If your boss kept choosing you for the big projects even though you kept failing to produce anything of quality would you hate him or would you be working for him?

He will never lose the dressing room, cause the way the players play looks like he lets them do what ever they want in training. There is a serious coaching issue at the club combined with zero disipline. No assistant manager can deal with the team and Lambert got rid of Karsa because they were trying to install a bit on disipline in the players and it got out of hand. I was down bodymore heath earlier in the season while they were training and im not sure if they had a off day cause a few fans were there but it was hardly hard work, Gabby off the field on his phone???  Certainly makes you think??

He will never lose the dressing room, cause the way the players play looks like he lets them do what ever they want in training. There is a serious coaching issue at the club combined with zero disipline. No assistant manager can deal with the team and Lambert got rid of Karsa because they were trying to install a bit on disipline in the players and it got out of hand. I was down bodymore heath earlier in the season while they were training and im not sure if they had a off day cause a few fans were there but it was hardly hard work, Gabby off the field on his phone???  Certainly makes you think??

Based on nothing but conjecture.

Â