All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

I'm not sure that proves the other 'still's' are actually from the year 2000. I find it hard to believe that the Simpsons managed to predict the exact font and design of the stand he'd be standing behind and that he'd strike that exact pose on that exact escalator... Its a reasonable prediction of the colour of tie, lapel badge and US flag coordination but again, quite unlikely to get the arrangement exactly correct a decade and a half in advance. Even the angle and position of the mike is the same.

Edited by NurembergVillan
  • Like 1

I'm not sure that proves the other 'still's' are actually from the year 2000. I find it hard to believe that the Simpsons managed to predict the exact font and design of the stand he'd be standing behind and that he'd strike that exact pose on that exact escalator... Its a reasonable prediction of the colour of tie, lapel badge and US flag coordination but again, quite unlikely to get the arrangement exactly correct a decade and a half in advance. Even the angle and position of the mike is the same.

PublishedPublished July 7th 2015.

Looks shopped.

Or you could ask Mooney, maybe he was there [emoji4]

I wasn't, but my dad was. I remember him talking about how EVERYBODY wore hats in those days. Incidentally, I've posted this before, but this is the Cammell Laird Shipyard football team, sometime in the 1920s. My dad is skipper, front centre.

041d4a620ab42081fe5b6da735358524.jpg

Was it Birkenhead and did he know Pongo?

Â