All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

I think it's trying to say all your successful friends are too busy to post pictures. Which is a bit stupid.

I could be wrong but I took it to mean that people who have been genuinely successful don't feel the need to post pictures of sunsets/rainbows/other such images which are accompanied with a sentimental/supposedly inspirational quote. 

Whereas those who do (or at least some) are either not as successful as they'd like to be or at the least insecure about their achievements.

• Like 4

Tend to get stuff like that from friend's mums and an African pal who's into Jesus.

Looking at my FB page now, the last inspirational message is from my mate Tom.

He's the director of a successful software company, serial womaniser, international traveller and Djent drummer (ie very good).

He's just bought a nice pad in Muswell Hill. He's 31.

• Like 1

Tend to get stuff like that from friend's mums and an African pal who's into Jesus.

Looking at my FB page now, the last inspirational message is from my mate Tom.

He's the director of a successful software company, serial womaniser, international traveller and Djent drummer (ie very good).

He's just bought a nice pad in Muswell Hill. He's 31.

Yes, but is he happy?

Really. Does coffee have a laxative effect on some people?

Not me and I drink a lot of coffee at work and I only ever really poop at work to avoid doing work and so I can play on my phone.

...but then I guess I never really know whether I actually needed a poo because that's not the reason I go...

...so...what if...I'll never know of a day when I actually needed to poo at work?

man_and_rain.jpg

I think it's trying to say all your successful friends are too busy to post pictures. Which is a bit stupid.

I could be wrong but I took it to mean that people who have been genuinely successful don't feel the need to post pictures of sunsets/rainbows/other such images which are accompanied with a sentimental/supposedly inspirational quote. 

Whereas those who do (or at least some) are either not as successful as they'd like to be or at the least insecure about their achievements.

Indeed. Pictures of landscapes with cliched quotes about love/friendship/hope etc mainly (not all the time) seem to be posted by people with car crash personal lives, mainly self inflicted through constant bad choices in life combined with a little bit of bad luck. Also most of them tend to be female. 

Indeed. Pictures of landscapes with cliched quotes about love/friendship/hope etc mainly (not all the time) seem to be posted by people with car crash personal lives, mainly self inflicted through constant bad choices in life combined with a little bit of bad luck. Also most of them tend to be female. 

yeah I can relate to this.

Couple of people on my wall fall into this box. They also have fallen for those part time get rich quick pyramid schemes and believe they are on the verge of incredible wealth.

Indeed. Pictures of landscapes with cliched quotes about love/friendship/hope etc mainly (not all the time)  or pictures of cats seem to be posted by people with car crash personal lives, mainly self inflicted through constant bad choices in life combined with a little bit of bad luck. Also most of them tend to be female. 

Fixed

I love reading inspirational quotes and i also like beautiful pictures of the nature, dont see what this have to do with not being successful, i would much rather that someone posted  a good quote or a beautiful picture of the nature then lots of pictures of themself,there baby or even worse their car.

I guess not evrybody sees the beauty in the nature, iam happy that iam one of the people who do.

I love reading inspirational quotes and i also like beautiful pictures of the nature, dont see what this have to do with not being successful, i would much rather that someone posted  a good quote or a beautiful picture of the nature then lots of pictures of themself,there baby or even worse their car.

I guess not evrybody sees the beauty in the nature, iam happy that iam one of the people who do.

Lo-ho-ho-oser ;)

Jeremy Irons is a funny chap.
He owns (and lives in) a castle in Cork near where my mom's from.

He can often be seen trying to fit in with the locals. By dressing as an old fashioned farmer. Wellington boots, tweed hat, rugged waistcoat, old and worn trousers. He even tends to substitute a belt with a piece of string. To look authentic I guess.

I'm yet to see him stood against a fence post chewing on a piece of hay. But I bet it happens.

Â