All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

Just now, Genie said:

Same. I can’t see the joke, even considering the red circle.

According to folklore, King Arthur pulled the sword (Excalibur) from the stone.  Only the true king could apparently

27 minutes ago, trekka said:

According to folklore, King Arthur pulled the sword (Excalibur) from the stone.  Only the true king could apparently

Yeah, but the picture suggests that Will’s mum’s son doesn’t like watching the show where she’s the subject of teenage boys fantasy’s. Fair enough.

Then, someone who I assume isn’t her son suggests he’d like to spend a lot of time inside of her. Also fair enough. 

Where is the joke? 

Edited by Genie

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Yeah, but the picture suggests that Will’s mum’s son doesn’t like watching the show where she’s the subject of teenage boys fantasy’s. Fair enough.

Then, someone who I assume isn’t her son suggests he’d like to spend a lot of time inside of her. Also fair enough. 

Where is the joke? 

I believe the humour lies in the original and creative way in which the bolded part has been expressed. 

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, imavillan said:

If you read the comments, he replied. Can’t post it here cos swears but for all the dreadful music he’s subjected us to, at least he has a sense of humour. 

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, choffer said:

Of you read the comments, he replied. Can’t post it here cos swears but for all the dreadful music he’s subjected us to, at least he has a sense of humour. 

After several minutes of scrolling I still couldn't see his comment. What did he say? 

Â