All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I’m trying to think of a w**king joke but I can’t quite pull it off

I'm sure if you have a quick shuffle of your thoughts something will come to mind. 

1 hour ago, romavillan said:

Go and ask Greg at the paint shop for a long weight.

And you know I would, too ...

42 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

A flower?

Nice one. Heheh. He was kind of ridiculous and Genesis get ridiculed a lot, but damn, Gabriel could write with wit, too, and they were so young, too ... "Wearing feelings on our faces while our faces took a rest ..."

• Like 2

11 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Speaks volumes not many on here laughed at that. 😂

10 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Your point being? 

10 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

You must all be hipster geeks.

we surely? :detect:👀

image.png

Edited by VILLAMARV
double quote
  • Haha 1

I’ve met a couple of people from here and I can defo testify that to a man they were hipster geeks.

From mods turning up on a penny farthing, to people wearing monocles and extolling the properties of mushrooms. If you gathered them all in one room it would be like The IT Crowd versus Nathan Barley.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve met a couple of people from here and I can defo testify that to a man they were hipster geeks.

From mods turning up on a penny farthing, to people wearing monocles and extolling the properties of mushrooms. If you gathered them all in one room it would be like The IT Crowd versus Nathan Barley.

You can barely see my check shirt for my bushy beard.

Anyway, I'm off to remove my socks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You can barely see my check shirt for my bushy beard.

Anyway, I'm off to remove my socks.

I’m currently working from a little independent coffee shop with my ipad open for all outside to see I’m an important undiscovered novelist.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’m currently working from a little independent coffee shop with my ipad open for all outside to see I’m an important undiscovered novelist.

spacer.png

I feel so seen right now.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

iPad? If you were truly who you purport to be, it'd be a Moleskine you'd be writing in and there'd be a copy of The Guermantes Way, sitting next to your coffee.

• Like 1

Â