What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

9 hours ago, maqroll said:

I heard this at the grocery store yesterday and almost smashed a jar of pickles over my head

I know jars are tricky to open sometimes but no need to go to this extreme.

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I really looked forward to that Plant/Krauss album, as I like both artists, but I found it terribly disappointing. 

I didn't look forward to it and I've enjoyed it. The song above is the best of the bunch, IMO. I like that tremolo effect.

Possibly controversial opinion - Maynard James Keenan is one of the best rock frontmen going. Which is saying something when he famously is incredibly private and spent years performing on stage hidden in shadows or under wigs. Underrated vocalist, often great lyricist, adds smart depth to his work, 

This is basically the most straightforward rock song he's ever done and it's great.

Also that bit where Paz does her hair up on the video never fails to have me mentally going '**** yes' for some reason.

Massive respect to plant for not feeling the need to get on the Zeppelin circus again. It must be great being able to do what you want and not being expected to run the same old songs into the ground like he would be doing with Zeppelin. Jimmy page on the other hand is so stuck in the past with the whole Zeppelin thing it's painful to watch. I'd love a reunion and I wish plant would give in to it, but that's for my selfish reasons. I'd love jimmy to try and do some new stuff, but he's always struggled with life without led Zeppelin. 

• Like 2

Â