What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

18 hours ago, Xann said:

You might have mentioned it?

@Rugeley Villa's posting Motley Crue, then calling out George Michael.

What's the worse 80s dross? :D

Motley Crue are a bit of a nostalgia band for me. I was mad on them when I was a kid, and although I don't listen to them much, I still enjoy listening to them when the mood takes me. They made some shit though, and I don't care one bit for any of the other bands that get lumped in with them. 

9 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Motley Crue

You curl out a couple of steamers on the sofa, then on the very next page, mention that someone's peed in the corner of the room :rolleyes:;)

I don't think I've ever heard anything by Motley Crue, probably never will. I get the idea though, just from the name and the image. That whole genre has zero appeal to me. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I don't think I've ever heard anything by Motley Crue, probably never will. I get the idea though, just from the name and the image. That whole genre has zero appeal to me. 

You won't like them. I shouldn't like them really, but I just find something enjoyable about their music. 

17 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I maintain this is the best moment in Rick and Morty. And the song is ace. Like a bit of Mazzy Star when the mood takes me.

It's one of the best moments in TV . I never saw it coming and it was a sledgehammer to the heart . 

• Like 1

Â