• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Shame Westwood looks like he has done his ligaments. Won't see him again for a loooong time. 

It sounded like the commentators were saying it's a wound, rather than a muscle or ligament injury.

Hope that's true because Westwood was looking distressed like he knew he'd done a knee ligament

It definitely looked like ligaments. The physio was moving his leg to see if he was in pain and you could see Westwood slam his hand on the ground because of the pain he was feeling, gonna be out for a good while I'd say :(

Does anyone rate Pearson? I've only heard good things but listening to this interview I think he's terrible and boring and seems to struggle stringing sentences together. Doesn't come across as a manager

Good 3 points but why oh why do we have to make such damn hard work of it and play 'backs to the wall' football against a team bottom of the league with only 10 bloody men!

Maybe the players were tired after giving it everything in the second half to get the win...you're just pissed off cus we won  ;)

How does my comment lead you to that ridiculous conclusion?

I was just making reference to a previous conversation I had with you. You obviously didn't get what I was on about.  btw it was a joke.

Okore MOM for me, calm and composed, good distribution on the whole. Been brilliant since coming into the side and is forging a good partnership with CC.

Clark, Hutton very good today aswell. Benteke should have had at least a couple today but nice to have a little run going now. Lets stuff the boggies now!

• Like 1

Great win, 5 unbeaten and would've been really pissed off if we hadn't won today given the performance. We deserved to win over 90 mins, excellent going forward and Clark/Okore is an impressive partnership.

Hutton MOTM for the goal but I could've given it to a few others. Benteke is fully back to form, should've maybe scored but the keeper made a couple of good saves. Gabby played well. Westwood was class until the injury which I'm worried about cos it looks bad.

Cissokho put in some banging crosses too. Impressed by all the subs. As if we are above everton!

• Like 1

Leicester really are truly awful. We should have had a couple more goals (Benteke x2, Grealish, Richardson)

Gabby improved slightly in the second half however I never want to see N'Zogbia again. Okore and Clark should be our main defensive pairing for the rest of the season I believe, fantastic partnership.

Okore, Clark and Hutton were brilliant.

Best game Sanchez has had for us so far, nearly up to speed for the prem now.

Benteke should have had at least two goals today (you could see he knew that too).

Would like to see Grealish start a game soon, see where he's at. Great technique on show though, especially for set-pieces.

Edited by holtend4life
  • Like 1

Glad to see Bacuna and Grealish on the pitch

don't think anyone played badly.

we will do far worse against better teams but i'll take it

We're just driving back from the game now. Chuffed with the win, though we sat back too much when they had 10 men. Up to eleventh I hear! :D I too was glad to see Bacuna get a game. I think he gets unfairly criticised for being poor technically, however, he's no worse than Gabby and has a better eye for a pass and shot (as well as being our best free kick taker).
  • Like 1

Â