• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Toss up between Hutton and Clark for MOTM. 

I'm going with Clark, cuz his goal was brilliant, and that tackle on [insert forgettable Leicester City player here] was beastly.

Great 2nd half entertainment, we are a long way from being a good side, but this is still Aston Villa, we will fight on.

11th place and on the march, look out Liverpool

• Like 1

Konchesky has shot up to being my most hated player in existence. As he leant over Hutton and yelled something all I could think was "someone needs to nut that dirty horrible little word removed"

Clarke and Okore are looking awesome in defence, really feel comfortable knowing Sanchez is in the middle, think Grealish should be starting the next gam, we looked dangerous with him + his corners and Crosses looked dangerous

• Like 1

Konchesky has shot up to being my most hated player in existence. As he leant over Hutton and yelled something all I could think was "someone needs to nut that dirty horrible little word removed"

Was a bit worried about Hutton getting sent off too. On replay though it looked like Konchesky did exactly what Benteke got sent off for against Spuds.

• Like 1

Guzan -         7 ( made a brilliant save from Nugent and claimed everything in the air)

Hutton -         9 ( brilliant performance again and great run and finish for the goal)

Okore -         9  ( Beast, relaxed at the back and won everything, his best game for us)

Clark  -          9  ( another solid performance and a super header for the goal)

Cissokho -     8  ( got up and down well and defended really well also)

Westwood -   6  ( kinda at fault for the goal but a super ball in for the goal, gonna miss him)

Cleverley  -    6  ( works hard but nothing special on the ball)

Sanchez   -    7  ( another great performance from him, despite his early few dodgy games he has kept playing his game and is growing as a player for us)

Zogbia      -    4  ( muck)

Gabby      -    8  ( brilliant second half performance and created some great opportunities)

Benteke   -     7  ( should of scored and looked dangerous everytime he had the ball)

Subs:

Richardson  -  6  ( did a good job in the middle)

Grealish       -  7  ( great performance and unlucky not to of got an assisst)

Bacuna        -  6  ( did ok)

Lambert    -    8  ( we really had a go in the second half and should of won comfortably so credit to him)

Hutton was a beast but my MOTM is Okore, I thought he was a rock at the back and looked chilled with the ball when under pressure.  **** bring polite!!

• Like 2

Shame Westwood looks like he has done his ligaments. Won't see him again for a loooong time. 

It sounded like the commentators were saying it's a wound, rather than a muscle or ligament injury.

Hope that's true because Westwood was looking distressed like he knew he'd done a knee ligament

Good 3 points but why oh why do we have to make such damn hard work of it and play 'backs to the wall' football against a team bottom of the league with only 10 bloody men!

Maybe the players were tired after giving it everything in the second half to get the win...you're just pissed off cus we won  ;)

Good 3 points but why oh why do we have to make such damn hard work of it and play 'backs to the wall' football against a team bottom of the league with only 10 bloody men!

Maybe the players were tired after giving it everything in the second half to get the win...you're just pissed off cus we won  ;)

How does my comment lead you to that ridiculous conclusion?

What a turn around from Clark. Everytime I saw that he was starting I would dread it. Right now I have a completely different view of him. Him and Okore have formed a decent partnership.

• Like 3

Â