Swansea v QPR

Albion v West Ham 8pm

Wednesday

Arsenal v Southampton BT Sport

Everton v Hull

Chelsea v Spurs

Sunderland v Man City

MOTD 10.35

Everton, who never seem to get any bad press, only two points ahead of struggling Villa.

Huge boo's at the end of the game, 4 wins in 14 for them too.

Most of the experienced players (Osman, Barry etc) looked very tired.

Hull were very poor first half came into it second half as Everton were very poor whilst they grew in confidence.

Off the ball Lukaku needs to do more, Benteke shows him up in all aspects in this area.

I think Europa plays a part in this, but certainly it isn't the only problem.

Edited by dudevillaisnice

Southampton on the way down...Losing against the top teams, much like Aston Villa... Lets see what happens to the player's confidence after a run of defeats.

They will be happy they didn't roll over and die. But then Lambert isn't their manager.

Everton, who never seem to get any bad press, only two points ahead of struggling Villa.

Huge boo's at the end of the game, 4 wins in 14 for them too.

Most of the experienced players (Osman, Barry etc) looked very tired.

Hull were very poor first half came into it second half as Everton were very poor whilst they grew in confidence.

Off the ball Lukaku needs to do more, Benteke shows him up in all aspects in this area.

I think Europa plays a part in this, but certainly it isn't the only problem.

28 million for Lukaku is a hell of a lot for a club like Everton. You think that would be better spent to help get them a modern stadium, but hey ho.

I think this round of fixtures shows there is a load of dross in the divison bar about 3-4 good sides. Villa probably should have enough to stay up but as we all know, ae miles from even being a top 10 side.

West Brom look clueless under Irvine and if we can somehow win at home on Sunday I wouldn;t be surprised to see Pearson out, Pulis in.

Â