January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

I don't think it matters who we sign with Lambert in charge.

But at least we would know for sure. Sign a couple of experienced quality players then Lambert has nowhere to hide.

He'd still be immune from criticism for some people!  :)

This is the best squad he has had in 3 years.. it's the worst we've been in 3 years. The evidence is already there! 

But at least we would know for sure. Sign a couple of experienced quality players then Lambert has nowhere to hide.

Ah yes, the people that are supposedly backing Lambert to the hilt yet very few if any have actually come out and publicly supported him this evening.

This whole attempt by some people to build up support for Lambert that doesn't actually exist just so they can have a moan at fellow fans is really getting on my nerves.

• Like 3

Ah yes, the people that are supposedly backing Lambert to the hilt yet very few if any have actually come out and publicly supported him this evening.

This whole attempt by some people to build up support for Lambert that doesn't actually exist just so they can have a moan at fellow fans is really getting on my nerves.

There's always gonna be some support for him which is fair play, though I think its now personal rather than business and thats fine. Personally I judge him by what I see on the pitch and the results throughout his tenure and there's no defense for that.

Funny how its the same people that react to the posts and the same people liking them.

Funny how its the same people that react to the posts and the same people liking them.

I'm only reacting to them because it's blatantly obvious what's going on and I just don't see what people have to gain from it? Lambert is getting virtually no support on here now (and rightly so) so there's absolutely no need to be moaning about other fans that are supposedly supporting him when that simply isn't the case in the real world.

I'm only reacting to them because it's blatantly obvious what's going on and I just don't see what people have to gain from it? Lambert is getting virtually no support on here now (and rightly so) so there's absolutely no need to be moaning about other fans that are supposedly supporting him when that simply isn't the case in the real world.

So why are you letting it bother you?

This is a forum where people post opinions - I'm posting my opinion and calling out what I think is basically forced point-scoring.

Build up support that isn't even there? The support for him is there and plain to see. I'm not going to name the posters as it is against the site rules.

Mantis, if people want to support him that is fine but it baffles me that's all. The posters that do all seem like intelligent people so it is surprising, that's all.  I'm just not sure what Lambert can do which would change their unwavering support of him. There is no need to be so defensive about it. I'm not trying to 'score points' at all

• Like 1

This is a forum where people post opinions - I'm posting my opinion and calling out what I think is basically forced point-scoring.

And some people's opinions are that a select few have blind faith in Lambert. There is no problem with that.

Any rumours on players coming in? We desperately need a striker just to give Benteke a kick up the backside.

Build up support that isn't even there? The support for him is there and plain to see. I'm not going to name the posters as it is against the site rules.

Mantis, if people want to support him that is fine but it baffles me that's all. The posters that do all seem like intelligent people so it is surprising, that's all.  I'm just not sure what Lambert can do which would change their unwavering support of him. There is no need to be so defensive about it. I'm not trying to 'score points' at all

If it's so plain to see then where is? I think I've been through every page in the Paul Lambert thread since the Arsenal game and I think there may have been one message supporting Lambert yet I've seen dozens of people drone on about the support he supposedly retains on here.

And some people's opinions are that a select few have blind faith in Lambert. There is no problem with that.

The extent of Lambert's support on here is massively overstates, purposefully so I expect.

Edited by Mantis

i would like us too do business in the following areas striker and winger and we could load up like this 

guzan 

hutton   okore vlaar  aly 

sanchez  delph 

????      gil      sinclair 

guzan 

hutton okore vlaar aly 

sanchez  delph 

gil                     sinclair 

benteke   ?????

id go for lambert and lennon , think our TEAM is good enough to stay up , just whether the club is ??