January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Sky sports transfer center just said they understand the alli to villa move is nearly done but Tottenham have made a late bid and Newcastle are definitely out so its between us and spurs

Then showed lambert talking about the deal and all he said was he knows the player and wants young English players to improve us

Busy day tomorrow I think

Confident?

I'm pretty confident the club will be bush trying to sign players tomorrow yes

I'm not our squad is huge

Then we will get the usual crap that we tried our hardest. Anyone got any spare change behind their sofas?

Tom de Sutter is a Belgian striker who plays for brugge and doesnt have a great record looking at Wikipedia, about 1 in 4 games.

According to Transfrmarkt he has 90 goals and 34 assists in 279 games.  It also has him down as having 0 goals and 3 assists in 14 games for Belgium so it looks like he struggled to make the step up to international football but it seems nearly all of them games were as a sub.

Sky sports transfer center just said they understand the alli to villa move is nearly done but Tottenham have made a late bid and Newcastle are definitely out so its between us and spurs

Then showed lambert talking about the deal and all he said was he knows the player and wants young English players to improve us

Why are we bothering with this player, we need to concentrate on the here and now, we're facing a fricking relegation battle and we are buying for next year??

At this point we could sign Ronaldo ,Messi and Pogba and yet still somehow conspire to be shit.

I hope we do get players but for the life of me after the tactical farce today and Liverpool i don't see what good it will do us.