January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

When asked about Dele, Lambert said that there's one or two young english players that he's impressed with but we'll have to wait and see what happens between now and the deadline. Who are the decent young English strikers who we could sign.

Edited by useless

When asked about Dele, Lambert said that there's one or two young english players that he's impressed with but we'll have to wait and see what happens between now and the deadline. Who are the decent young English strikers who we could sign.

Kane and sterling , a cheeky 2 million should do :)

• Like 2

Sky sports transfer center just said they understand the alli to villa move is nearly done but Tottenham have made a late bid and Newcastle are definitely out so its between us and spurs

Then showed lambert talking about the deal and all he said was he knows the player and wants young English players to improve us

Why are we bothering with this player, we need to concentrate on the here and now, we're facing a fricking relegation battle and we are buying for next year??

Because I think this might be a player we would regret not signing in a couple of years time supermon. Signing him would be one for the future (although our defeat and current league position will not help us to get him) and doing this really should not result in our not being able to sign someone else who might do something to keep us up this season. 

What if we were to go for Gray from sha.

What if we were to go for Gray from sha.

I think that would upset fans from both sides of the city useless athough I do like to upset those from the dark side.  ;) I guess we only have the money for one or the other and I would go for Dele if that is the case along with 1 or 2 for the rest of this season to try to keep us from having to play against the team Gray is currently with next season.  

• Like 1