January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

I still think we'll do some business

Ok, before I waste a day constantly checking for something happening, what are you and samjp26 basing this on? (Don't need names obvs, just something more than "I reckon")

Paul Lambert saying that he's going to try and do one or two deals is a pretty good reason to think that we might do some business. Journalists are just guessing they might guess wrong they might guess right.

Could be that the media are speculating

Winner alright. The media are just guessing that because we are a club that spends no money and that we have already signed two players we won't be buying anyone else. I think they are right.  

I think fans need some hope right now tbf

This is a good point. With everything that's happened recently, with yesterday's thrashing, our lack of goals, etc.. We just wanted a day of F5 smashing and a little hope.

Who the hell does David Ornstein think he is?! Coming in here, with his lies, and trying to see how low we can go. Well screw you, Ornstein!

The BBC is dead to me.

• Like 2

I still think we'll do some business

Ok, before I waste a day constantly checking for something happening, what are you and samjp26 basing this on? (Don't need names obvs, just something more than "I reckon")

Grapevine I guess you could say - however, Nkololo is with us still, not sure if he will be signed today.