Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

• 2 weeks later...

QPR winning 3-0 at half time...so that pulls us and Hull right back into it.....Tuesday is even more massive now. We need to win at all costs, a draw is no good as we need to get clear of them.

If Burnley get a result tomorrow, then it really could not be any tighter, regardless of the Sunderland score.

West Brom are collapsing, but they probably have enough breathing space.

Assuming we beat QPR - where are the other points coming from ? - Given we get beat by anything other than total dross - the only hope is Burnley.

Expected loss today - but the manner of the performance doesn't inspire any confidence in me.

We shouldn't be relying on useless teams like west Bromwich. We need to do the business ourselves. As it stands it's in our own hands. If we perform to our best we will beat Qpr.It's vital game but I'm confident Tim will have them up for this

• Like 1

Yucky day. 

I'm pretty confident 36 points keeps you up and I reckon there's a chance on 35. 

Tuesday is huge.

35 kept you up last season - I think even 34 may be enough......but where oh where are those wins coming from ?

Have you seen Hull's run in? There are some tough games for them. Leicester best West Ham, who have given up this season... Hopefully we can do the same.... West Brom were woeful, it was QPR's second away win of the season... Hopefully they won't get two in a row.... Hope that Newcastle and Spuds win tomorrow...

• Like 1

We ain't getting relegated because we rolled over (again) at old Trafford and had our belly tickled

Its in our own hands and we could settle it pretty much by beating qpr, which I think we will.

• Like 1