Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

rub almond oil in before bed and wash it off in the morning, keep doing this and your black eyes will go in a few weeks. In addition to this put cucumber on your eyes for 10 mins each day too

Does this actually work?

Yes it does, will take a few weeks but it is the best natural remedy and works better than creams etc

I suspect it is the massage action which has an effect rather than the particular kind of oil, but I'm not a qualified beautician.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

When they bring put a straightforward claret and blue shirt, with no halves, quarters, stripes or chevrons, and especially no **** ing adverts, then I might buy one.

• Like 3

When they bring put a straightforward claret and blue shirt, with no halves, quarters, stripes or chevrons, and especially no **** ing adverts, then I might buy one.

This is the only Villa shirt I've purchased in the last 5 or so years. Simple, plain and beautiful. 

920x1090_fitbox-c13002307_h.jpg

That said, I do look forward to seeing the new kit every year. I just never buy it.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 3

Surely you can make an exception for mita copiers?

• Like 1

For me on this site, its the excitement/anticipation when we launch a new home shirt. I just don't get it! It's a shirt for crying out loud. I couldn't distinguish one home shirt from another over the last 10 years or so. 

Yet I could reel off all of the 90's shirts - generational thing?

People's love for cold pizza. It should be straight away when the cheese is still stringy or not at all.

Cold pizza is awesome.

It's better hot, but not by much.

Same with lasagne. Awesome cold

• Like 4

Cold lasagne!? Oh my, that sounds even worse. I like it reheated though.

Would you eat cold spag bol?

Cold spag bol is ok but no, not really.

Lasagne is different though. It's lovely.

Â